• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    guess what ?
    i like the website and i love this hack

your events involve pokemon like magmar and piloswine and i think there great the more events involving pokemon you can add the better .
    and i also like how realistic you have made this game with its own myths

so best of luck to you

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Originally I thought "Oh man, I hate snow places, and this game looks sucky" and after months of expirienc with hacks (I was a newb) I came to see what it was like now that I like hacks more...It sucks, no just kidding, this looks really good,I look very forward to it and am even supporting it.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i cant remove them cuase the webiste is on a free server of ohost. it is 100% free but those ads appear...
    but i think for a 100% free 250GB ftp and mysql server that is ok
    just use firefox with adblock plus and they wont bug you, i dotn see them at all... adblock plus is the best addon ever :-)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Wow, I just downloaded adblock plus and it's fantastic. Anyways back on topic:
    I think there's a physical impossibility in Shengu, just south of the PokéCenter. You go down some stairs onto a bridge and then onto a small hill thing but when you get on the next bridge, you need some stairs to return to that same level. It's kinda hard to explain but if you take a look at that map, I'm sure you'll find it.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hmm youre right.. ill correct that later
    ill overwork most of the maps anyway
    eg i think benyuan is way too plain

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • Good Neti ;)
    you are a good rom Hacker but remember...
    you give me te permise to post your hack in my Italian site when it will be available ;)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i dont have to do so but i think i will give you permission^^
    if you add the information that it is my hack not yours :p

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • if you had listened to what juan said to you when giving you the hm you would have known that^^
    or arent you so far yet?
    ill place a person there telling you that you need surf to cross the lake later

now a bit offtopic:
    ive met a kyogre in real life xD
    it was in the tall grass on a camp site^^
    check it out:
    Spoiler:

is this a kyogre or not? xD
    well, its a kyogre butterfly^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow nice its a kyogre butterfly. They are very rare. Lol kiddin but yeah funny coincidence. Anyweh do you got a beta up or are my ears deceving me? How long is it?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • XDRules got a pre beta cause hes in my team as a story assistant
    i think theres still a lot to do til the beta and school is taking most of my time what makes this game process slow

Back