• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Go ask saniachan whatever

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
  • is gen 5 your favorite gen? if so, why?
    Can't really say it's my favorite, but if there's anything I like from gen 5 (aside from the musketeers), it's Team Plasma. I love their internal dynamics where they go from knight-style (?) to pirate-ninja-ish style. And that's especially for black Plasma, as white Plasma folks still retain the knight-style manner and actually keep trying to redeem themselves after whatever happened in BW.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • What would be your favorite pokemon generation then? :o
    Kind of a tie between gens 5 and 7. I love their villainous teams (with the latter's being a ragtag bunch of misfits) as well as gen 7's trials system.

And oh, how dare me not to mention the similarities between Kyurem and Necrozma. 😅

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    If you could create your own Pokémon, what would it be? Give as many or as few details as you want.

Back