• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
HAHAHA Yeah Another shiny Rattata !!! do you actually know what that means ??? 2 shiny rattatas in only a week !!! that is a steak !!! congrats !!! very cool :P

I have finally desided and have already evolved the male one- the last one into a raticate :P
I already asked MM for a card update!

HAHA I am feeling kinda funny happy :P

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Hello how is everyone?

I've got some good news everyone! I HAVE CAUGHTEN A SHINY ZIGZAGOON!!! The thing the had me amazed was that it was sooo early in the game! I caught it right before the forest after the first town, in that place by the beach, right in there! My Treeko used pound it got it down to like 2 HP and it didn't run, then I used a Great Ball and CAUGHT IT!! I'm not lying this time! ^___^

EDIT: What Pokemon are still open for capture? I'm ready to go out and capture them! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey, hunters! my new shiny mudkip just evolved into shiny marshtomp and did spectacularly in my gym battle against roxanne.....im just soooo proud of it!! ^__^ good luck to everyone else on their hunts!!

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
man im soft resetign for torchic..good luck kim may the luckiest one get shiny torchic:D anyways congrats to everyone on their catches

jake list the shiny pokemon and then what version there in beside the pokemons name

anywho back to soft reseting for a beautiful little shiny torchic best of luck to evryone else

PS..i dotn understand natures either

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Yuscrecio said:
Hello how is everyone?

I've got some good news everyone! I HAVE CAUGHTEN A SHINY ZIGZAGOON!!! The thing the had me amazed was that it was sooo early in the game! I caught it right before the forest after the first town, in that place by the beach, right in there! My Treeko used pound it got it down to like 2 HP and it didn't run, then I used a Great Ball and CAUGHT IT!! I'm not lying this time! ^___^

EDIT: What Pokemon are still open for capture? I'm ready to go out and capture them! :D
Congrats on the shiny zigzagoon Yuscrecio! As common as it is, and as like its normal self as it is, I still want one too! As for what shiny pokemon are open, look in Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's (did I spell it right?) sig, I think she has the most up to date shiny dex. (click the link to shiny dex)
Kim

good luck kim may the luckiest one get shiny torchic
Thanks Keyblade Master, I hope we both get lucky!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, I hope I get lucky with Treecko, when i finally begin to SR for it. Okay, my next target is shiny Eevee on FR. I won't be there for a while, so I hope to see a random shiny in the wild... I even put in "Alt. Color Wild Pokemon !!" on that questionnaire.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
magikarp-leaf green
gengar-leaf green
sneasel-ruby
pidgeot-leaf green
snorlax-leaf green
swellow-ruby
suddowudo-emerald

Years
Jake said:
i still dont kno if im in
There's no need to constantly repeat the same thing over and over again every few hours. We're pretty busy, so we may not remember to admit everyone immediately. You're in. (I'm a little hesitant considering all the spam. :/)

~2261 Treeckos. Congrats on all the new finds!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
GRRRR OMG LADY DARKMOOON HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! i found our sweet shiny absol .. :( and i KILLED IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gets on knees * PLZ FORGIVE LADY DARKMOOON trust me im punishing my self enuf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*puts hand on shido's sholder* V( ; _ ; )V Oh shido-kun... I forgive you, but why didn't you just throw balls at it? Well, that's alright, we'll get one... one of these days. I'm sure of it.

off topic - Your avitar, you like NightWalker?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i love night walker my favorite anime tied only by tenchi muyo and to keep it on topic of shinies i wish i had a shiny guni or ryo-ohki

tis nice to find SUMONE ANYONE who knows about night walker

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I'd rather have a shiny Ken-ohki. ;) Saddly I've only seen 3 episodes of Night Walker, 'cause I own them, I like it. Ya'know we really have alot in common. Games, anime...

EDIT- 3 AM, Hi MM! Shiny hunting late tonight?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well lady darkmoon thats why i like yas i feel liek hmmm we are twins XD but yeah sadly i dont have the first dvd of night walker and only two dvds came out in ameria *CRIES* about the BEAUTIFUL absol i was tired cuz yes its 3 am here too lol and i jus pressed A out of habbit and got a frillin critical hit and i swear i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolut i promise lady darkmoon ill make it up to ya and ill find another one (OMG i love shiny absol now lol) if my friend shows up morrow ill go buy emerald and breed absols with u :)

btwshiny guni PWNS ALL lol and i like ken-oki too but nagi is jus a lil creepy sumtimes XD

Years
I am hunting straight through the night
i mean, it is 3:23 AM here, so just a little less time to hunt
my battery is fully charged, and i have it on the charger, so no dead battery for me :P
btw
did anyone concider my thought on branching out to other pokemon forums?
if not... Why :(
just kidding
happy hunting

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Sig additon: PC family... My shiny twin - shido ... hehhe
Your lucky - I only have NW on VHS.
As for your lost Absol, did you notice it's gender? I'm looking for a male, I plan on naming him Hiead, if I end up with a female, Solstice, just like in my story. I need to get back to hatching eggs, I can't stand it though, I can't keep my attention on it for very long. 10-15 eggs in a sitting before I change games and hunt normally.
And Ryoko isn't creepy? (Washu is my favorite character though.)

EDIT: G'night guys.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
If I get a shiny Tauros I'll nickname it Taurus... maybe! And then if I catch a shiny Krabby I'll name it Cancer and when I get a shiny Doduo I'll name it Gemini and so on and soforth for all the signs of the zodiac!

>.<

(I'm lying)

I'm gonna put on my midnight shiny hunting pants and see if I can't pull out a late-night shiny again! Good luck to all the rest of you crazy people on later time zones that are still persistantly hunting! (5 people on the thread at this time of day?!)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
it was female lol and i was thinking of naming it after yer story lol and ryoko is not really creepy jus misunderstood i mean how can the daughter on lil WASSHHUUUUUUUUUUUU be creepy? lol btw washu is my personal fav too lol if it was up to me tenchi would realize how smart cute funny sexy and short she is lol NOT to mention she is the most evilest genius in the universe ok plus if he played pokemon washu could make them real and make then shiny XD and yeah nothings wrong with vhs trust me tis better then nothing lol i got a temchi vhs so XD

well lady darkmoon im off for the night to find me another female shiny absol and name it solstice :) if i find two u can have one

Years
*lurk, lurk*

Yeah, I'm still online! I was actually working on a new font for the SHC cards (mostly manual scaling/hinting and trying to get the Japanese characters in Arial Unicode MS to blend with the Latin characters of Tahoma) and Treecko hunting at the same time. 2304 Treeckos, and no shiny Zigzagoon in sight.

Edit: Beaten.. at 3:43am?? Wtf?!

Edit2: Going to bed now. "So long and good night!"

Last edited:
Back