• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The M&G DCC - Obtain and Raise Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ooh I want in too!

When did you join PC?
    I joined at the end of 2011 and I've been hanging about on and off over the years ever since. At this point y'all are stuck with me.

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
    The ROM Hacking section has pretty much been my home, I've made so many friends there. I only started venturing out to other parts of PC over the last couple of years and I'm really glad I did because I now have loads of PC pals.

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner?
    Deino please!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Since signing up and excluding my reply here, I've made 80 posts(I painstakingly went through 8 pages...). I'll be at level 100 soon enough hehe.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ooh I want in too!

When did you join PC?
    I joined at the end of 2011 and I've been hanging about on and off over the years ever since. At this point y'all are stuck with me.

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
    The ROM Hacking section has pretty much been my home, I've made so many friends there. I only started venturing out to other parts of PC over the last couple of years and I'm really glad I did because I now have loads of PC pals.

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner?
    Deino please!

Added!

Since signing up and excluding my reply here, I've made 80 posts(I painstakingly went through 8 pages...). I'll be at level 100 soon enough hehe.

Would you like to evolve your Vulpix? :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm I suppose being that its Evolution is pretty good(and a Fairy Type). When I hit 100, I'd like to raise a Kanto Vulpix. When that day comes, who knows lol.

Last edited:

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • When did I join? I think it's May 15

What is your favorite part of PokeCommunity? The ROM hacking section is my personal favorite.

Which Pokémon would you like to raise? Scizor Scizor Scizor Scizor Scizor..... Did I mention Scizor?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    When did I join? I think it's May 15

What is your favorite part of PokeCommunity? The ROM hacking section is my personal favorite.

Which Pokémon would you like to raise? Scizor Scizor Scizor Scizor Scizor..... Did I mention Scizor?

Haha, I'll add ya. But! You've gotta start with Scyther and level it up like everyone else!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It is, but since we can't do that kind of stuff here I'm just gonna go by standard levels. Scyther will evolve at 32. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I seriously love your post flair Fairy, it's so beautiful qwq

Ahh, thank you! If you want you can put in a request for one in my shop. Just make sure you fill out the form on the first page. n_n

Does anyone know when more special research request will be released?

No idea what this is but I assume it's a ROM Hacking thing? You might want to try asking in the Fan Games section.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Could I please update my growth?
    Ehhh i would say something more than 20 but i'm too lazy to wait for the page to load.
    Yup! Your Scyther is at level 36. I'll update your evolution when I'm not on mobile. :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hi! I'd like to become more active in welcoming members, so I thought I'd join in with you guys!

When did you join PC? November 2012! My sister and I thought it looked like a fun place to share our interests and make friends. I've been grateful ever since!

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) The Pokémon Trivia section didn't just bring friendship and happy memories, it brought me so much more. The love of my life, for instance! Honestly though, I simply adore everything Pokémon about this place! :)

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner? Togepi seems like a fitting choice!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi! I'd like to become more active in welcoming members, so I thought I'd join in with you guys!

When did you join PC? November 2012! My sister and I thought it looked like a fun place to share our interests and make friends. I've been grateful ever since!

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) The Pokémon Trivia section didn't just bring friendship and happy memories, it brought me so much more. The love of my life, for instance! Honestly though, I simply adore everything Pokémon about this place! :)

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner? Togepi seems like a fitting choice!

Yay! Glad you have you in M&G. I'll add your Togepi in just a second! n_n;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back