• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Sword and Shield double pack and more preorder bonuses announced

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • 12 Quick Balls? We - we were so wrong about this game. It was all worth it! *Single tear*

Years
  • lol at least it's better than nothing... ? I can tell TPCi was kind of scratching their heads about what to give digital preorders and they must've figured that some Pokeballs were the only route that they can go, I guess. I dunno, I would've went the extra mile and go for different Dynamax codes, that way people can weigh whether to buy it from the TPC website or buy it digitally or something. idk my 002c.

pretty sure these would be Quick Balls that you could buy in the game at some point, anyway. ._.

Years
  • why quick balls
    Why not like....you know, balls that tend to be difficult to get and therefore desired? Love Ball, Moon Ball for instance? What a missed opportunity. @_@

Back