• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've already posted something in, but why not here?

Years
Hey, my darlings, how are you? So, I'm just a random person, how's trying to find someone to teach me to be a musician, and I have some Pokémon projects in mind, such as: Pokémon Rainbow. Well, more further informations 'bout me, come and let's talk a bit ;3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to the community. I don't know much at all about music but the idea of a Pokémon Rainbow version sounds really cool and right up my ally! Best of luck to you on your game dev journey. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Years
Hi EnerienPoc, welcome. <3 I sure wish someone would teach me to play the piano, without having to pay tons for classes ehehe. Hope you'll enjoy PC!

Years
hi there!! welcome to the forums :D
i wish i knew how to play an instrument lmao

btw, good luck with your project~ hope you stick around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to the community! I used to play the Clarinet but that was wayyyyy back in middle school. Feel free to join our Discord server when you have a chance. Enjoy your stay, good luck with your project!

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi, Welcome to the community! I'm no music person myself but I do play the violin sometimes. Also, Pokemon rainbow sounds really nice as a project! Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back