• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy not birthday

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    Happy not birthday for everyone!

I came trying to fit in in the Pokemon community that I haven't really been on in around 2/3 years, I particularly like Pokemon stories were we get some new perspectives with new characters, just developing the world and the Pokemon.

But I am also a fan of Pokemon battling, altough I am not good at all and I havent played the last gen :/ just followed some stuff here and there.

I am a sucker for the second and fourth generation and I like sprite designing

Nice to meet you

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Happy not birthday Mister Raindrop ! Happy Day anyway! There's an Art Studio for creative folks like you ! By the way, what's your favourite game/region ? SInce when did you start playing/watching pokemon ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Worldbuilding and character development is some of the best things yeah ^^ that's why I do forum roleplaying!

I hope you'll have fun around here, and don't worry about not feeling like a good battler - there are plenty of opportunities to learn if you want to :)

Years
  • Hi there, Mister Raindrop!! I've saw you around on the Discord server yesterday :D
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Do you think you might get SwSh?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    Thank you everyone.

If I'd have to choose I would go for Diamond. First Pokemon game I owned, first to play was gold but it was borrowed, then on emulator

And Yeah maybe ill open a gallery with sprites and stuff

I also do some roleplay, but I don't like the forum format that much, I am more of a discord and a DM, but I don't have the time anymore to be that into it

___

Hopefully in summer Ill have the money, but if it is as disappointing as I expect it to be... I am not sure

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Mister Raindrop! Welcome to the community! And a happy not-birthday to you too. :)

I adore competitive battling but I'm not very good at it either, so I understand your plight, aha. Hopefully we can both get better when Sword & Shield comes out!

Back