• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone is afraid of something | Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2019)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, I'm not sure if any of you know of the 90s Are You Afraid of the Dark? or whatever. Anyway, it seems that Nickolodeon is remaking the series in a whole new way. I think it's going to be amazing in the sense that how technology and such has evolved since then. I'm not really interested in it because it looks super scary to my squeamish brain. XD

What are your thoughts about it?

Here's a trailer for it:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I loved that show when I was watching it back in the 90s. Trailer looks interesting and in my opinion, Are you Afraid of the Dark 90s looks more scarier than the remake.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We'll see if the remake will give me nightmares like the old school version did when I was a kid.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I think it'll be a neat idea! :)

I don't see myself watching it since I require a little more out of my horror - but I am very happy to see children's horror classics being reinvented for today's youth. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark was a great movie so if that's any indication for Are You Afraid of the Dark? than it'll most certainly be worthwhile.

Back