• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skylar's Goals

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • And I oop

It's been a hot minute since I posted in here I sincerely apologize. Work has been taking up all my time since I work 5 days a week and all I wanna do when I get home is just relax and watch YouTube but

My job has been going well. I started October 16th, was a retail associate trainee for like. 2 months? And then I was trained to stem and tag clothes w correct sizes and other things. Before that I was temporary, but I recently got permanently hired at my workplace, so that's nice.

It's definitely tiring as I'm not used to work taking up a majority of my time still, but eh. I'm trying to focus on saving up money for moving with my boyfriend at some point. I think I've been doing well though and been fairly good at budgeting for the most part, I'd say.

But uh, yeah work is going well. It's just super tiring, but that's to be expected.

Back