• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'm Wallace, I answer questions

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Why did you change your name to Sumner?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Why did you change your name to Sumner?
    There wasn't a reason in particular really. I guess I just wanted a change since my last nickname is very old and quite big, and Sumner is a cool name I found reading a book. It can also confuse people with the whole summer thing :)

C4 or dynamite?
    Y'know... I didn't mean literally bom...

C4 please

1.How are you?
    2. When did your interest in reading begin?
    I'm getting along well, thanks

It was very early in life. I think I began reading lots of children stories in my early years, and started developing a liking for fantasy and fiction over time (I even liked writing my own stories!). I used to read more back in those days though, which is kind of sad.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • - Favourite franchise ever from any medium?

- Not a question but I like your signature.

- As for an actual question, any reason to your signature?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • - Favourite franchise ever from any medium?

- Not a question but I like your signature.

- As for an actual question, any reason to your signature?
    -I have multiple favorite franchises since it's kinda hard to compare different forms of media sometimes. For videogames, I think Grand Theft Auto is my favorite overall since it's the one I have the most contact daily (I enjoy watching streams/speedruns other than playing). Book-wise, ASOIAF would be my favorite, at least currently. From the moment I started picking up the books and becoming familiar with the pacing, it's become one of the most interesting stories I've ever heard, with the best cast of characters I've read about imo. Harry Potter has been in this position before too. ;)

-Thanks! Fairy is always very talented. ;)

-The main reason is just my awkwardly immense admiration for Sam. :P The quote is the best I could find that refers to him.

I see!
    Who/What is Sumner?
    Oops, If that's too popular a character, I apologise for not knowing it :P
    It's Sumner Crakehall, he's an asoiaf character. I don't think he's that much popular, given the fact that he doesn't even appear in the main series besides mentions. :P His name is something that stands out though imo!

should've specified that how am i supposed to know that :rowlyikes:

what would your theme be if Samwell Tarly never existed?
    Don't you dare say such things!! DD:

But if I've never got to meet Sam... My theme would probably be Officer Clawhauser or Hazel/Cameron Britton, both of which I've used before here. (You can probably see how the pattern goes can't you?)

Back