• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Favorite Gym Leader (So far)

• Talia

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Iyrena

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Arnet

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Iccabod

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
  • that's cool. can we expect a beta soon? if not when do you plan the next beta to be released. thanks for your hard work and i hope this becomes a finished hack someday.

I was planning on releasing a beta when I had 4 gyms done, (currently there are only 2 done, and I still have to set up wild encounters). So, who knows really when beta 1 will come out.

But hey, I'll give out the name and some info on that gym leader I revealed back in September.

Her name is: Iyrena, and she's the 2nd gym leader.

As for type, it's steel.

Her gym is pictured in screenshot 10.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    Another Island down. Three Island this time.

I just have to do 1 more Gym, Icefall cave, set up the random encounters I haven't yet, and set up the NPCS I haven't yet. Then I can finally release beta 1

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Update:
    Another Island down. Three Island this time.

I just have to do 1 more Gym, Icefall cave, set up the random encounters I haven't yet, and set up the NPCS I haven't yet. Then I can finally release beta 1

i just have to say i'm so pumped! i've been following this hack since day 1 and i'm happy to see that a betas coming! good luck.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    4 Island is done!

Now i'm just fixing up some scripts, and bug hunting and correcting. (I don't know how I can fix the Eevee Lv. glitch BTW)

bh02032002

Years
  • Update:
    4 Island is done!

Now i'm just fixing up some scripts, and bug hunting and correcting. (I don't know how I can fix the Eevee Lv. glitch BTW)

you should probably ask for some help for the Eevee level glitch but thanks and good luck. i pray this get's done.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • you should probably ask for some help for the Eevee level glitch but thanks and good luck. i pray this get's done.

I asked over on the help forum, but haven't gotten any responses yet.

Besides, there are some bigger glitches that have taken my attention.

bh02032002

Years
  • I asked over on the help forum, but haven't gotten any responses yet.

Besides, there are some bigger glitches that have taken my attention.

you need a beta tester cause i can help. i'm currently trying to find a hack to beta test anyways. (i can test the version is what i mean)

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • you need a beta tester cause i can help. i'm currently trying to find a hack to beta test anyways. (i can test the version is what i mean)

I'm mostly bug testing and fixing at the moment.
    There are some major ones I want to iron out, then after all the major bugs are Ironed out I'll need some difficulty feedback.

So if you can help with bug fixes that's great!
    If you can't that's fine, I'll just keep ironing out bugs and call you when I have a major bug free demo ready!

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    I've gone through the game, polished it up, and found and recorded some bugs.

It's ready now, the demo contains 4 gyms, the download link is in the first post!

If you find an unrecorded bug, report it!

Have fun guys!
    Patching instructions are in the readme

Edit: Sorry guys, took out the link.
    I'm gonna actually finish up the ROM tomorrow, stupid forgetful me.

Last edited:

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Small update:
    New version replaces wild battle music with a less grating song.

It's the FF9 main battle theme to anyone curious.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Years
  • Not yet, I'm going to see if I can set one up sometime.

I'm going to see if my computer has enough RAM to run the Discord app before making any huge decisions. I don't have a high-end gaming PC after all, and I hear discord eats up RAM.

glad i could help dude. if you ever need any more help with this amazing project PM me again. glad you released a beta as well. this game has loads of potential.

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    The intro screen is bad made and the tiles are boring but I give it a try.

I wish you merry christmas. Let Santa give you many presents today. HoHoHo😇

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    I've finished scripts through the 6th Gym.
    I just need to create some more events, 1 dungeon, wild Pokemon, and the digging mini game on Two Island.

There's also 2 new screenshots in the gallery for you to lay your eyes on.

Back