Patch to a 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM
You are a 15 year old boy living on One Island, one day Celio gets you to run an errand, and decides to give you an Eevee to protect yourself. Whilst this errand is being run, Celio's other Eevee gets stolen by a mysterious boy from a criminal organisation known as Team Delta. Our protagonist then gets wrapped up in the affairs of Team Delta after an altercation with the boy. But, you have other things to worry about. Namely: the gym challenge. It's your job to defeat Team Delta, save the world, and become the champion of the Sevii Islands.
- 809 Pokemon catchable
- A custom soundtrack, featuring 14 custom songs
- 2 Regons (Sevii Islands and Kanto)
- 16 Gyms and 2 Pokémon Leagues
- The Fairy Type
- The Physical/Special Split
- New legendary capture method
- Totem Pokemon
- A day night cycle
- and more
*Note: All bugs are as of the latest beta.
- A mega evolved Pokémon will attack itself the turn it mega evolves (In old version, may not be in new)
- Any darkened area (IE with cloudy weather or rain) gets darker after screen fades.
- The Pokemon Tower final room will have you be facing down when you spawn
- Some of the songs (IE Team Delta Battle (in Sevii OG) and Gym Battle) don't have very good loops (This is to prevent other issues with the music. If you downloaded a version with a bug on the gym battle theme, just download the most recent version of the patch)
- Some Moves have bugged animations in doubles (In old version, may not be in new)
- If a Mega Evolved Pokemon is knocked out on the turn it goes mega, it won't be mega any more
- After the credits roll, you'll be spawned in Pallet Town (just enter Red's house to be respawned back in yours)
- If you white out at the Sevii Pokemon League, the home respawn script will activate
- Picking up most TM balls will result in graphical weirdness (Just open your bag or any other sub-menu and close it to make it go away.)
- (Not a bug, but important.) You can't fight Viviaria in Mt. Iron if you have a full team.
Old Version archive:
Old Version archive:
Fan Art/Fan Works There's nothing here (yet)