• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I got enzymo note and encrypt the code "enrichan" but i don't understand about the X(05) Y(10) coordinates

Idk if that's a coincidence (I randomly found the vault before so I already knew where it was), but try to open your map and move 5 right 10 up from the bottom left corner. The nearest location is where you'll find the Vault.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Idk if that's a coincidence (I randomly found the vault before so I already knew where it was), but try to open your map and move 5 right 10 up from the bottom left corner. The nearest location is where you'll find the Vault.

Is it in the factorial town?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020

So, it was the password, "enrichan" XD

Now stuck with the light. The purest heart, i think that is willie, but where i can found him? Or any clue about the light?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    That's Willie and Hessa, right? Found them and they're sweet talking each other about some cake. Ashy is telling me to scram because she's handling reconstruction of the upper floors.

Where did you find willie and hessa?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hessa's grandma? Okay, on my way there

Now lack of clue about zircon key and silver key, you know about it?

Once you'll reach the Island, call Zero (spam if he doesn't answer) and you'll get info for silver and zircon

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Brilliant, found it almost immediately. Others are saying the third shard is on route 110, is there actually one there??

Yep, the fourth shard is on the route 110, in the circle grass (i don't know how to say it XD)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I'm curious but will the game's storyline get updated in future releases? There's several plot lines left unanswered...

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I'm curious but will the game's storyline get updated in future releases? There's several plot lines left unanswered...

To quote Stochastic's response to me asking the same question (I bolded the answer):

Thanks for the bug report!

* 1.0 (not-beta) will contain bugfixes and mods support. Further storyline conclusions are something that might not happen ever, but if it does happen, it'll be part of v2
    * None of them have backsprites or icons, so most likely not
    * Yes
    * Yes, it's part of the secret quest, initiated by going to one of the places where you began your journey

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Once you'll reach the Island, call Zero (spam if he doesn't answer) and you'll get info for silver and zircon

I got the morse code but i don't understand
    1. Silver key (fiery heart melts silver)
    2. Zircon key (dark water swallows zircon) maybe in dark lake?

I'm not good at riddle game 😅

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    I got the morse code but i don't understand
    1. Silver key (fiery heart melts silver)
    2. Zircon key (dark water swallows zircon) maybe in shian swamp?

I'm not good at riddle game 😅

for the silver key I think it's the one you get from Ashy.
    and the Zircom key I think the nakaru lake and catch a dhelmise (is 1%) that is holding the key(which is 1%)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    for the silver key I think it's the one you get from Ashy.
    and the Zircom key I think the nakaru lake and catch a dhelmise (is 1%) that is holding the key(which is 1%)

I already talk to ashy but she just said scram away 😅

Catching dhelmise will be so hard 😅

Last edited:
    Back