• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    i was away from any news about the game
    can anyone please tell me is there anything new after defeating general Grimm?
    PS: i have the prism key my pokemons are almost lvl 120
    anything about new events post game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    i was away from any news about the game
    can anyone please tell me is there anything new after defeating general Grimm?
    PS: i have the prism key my pokemons are almost lvl 120
    anything about new events post game?

Check your bedroom in Roarin Island house.

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
    Years
  • I just moved my Game.rxdata into the upgraded game folder.

But here's the thing: I don't even have a Game.rxdata. All of my savefiles just say "Back up", and I cannot find any other savefiles that says "Game.rxdata".

Edit: nevermind! users in the server helped me out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Hello,

I just started the post-game and I guess I was so excited I didn't read it properly because after I woke up
    Spoiler:
    Any help would be much appreciated :) Thanks for this awesome game!

Edit: One more question, catching
    Spoiler:
    is possible, right? I've been trying for awhile but no luck with throwing Pokeballs so far and I just wanted to check :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    hello !

I would like shiney raichu 5 gp. I have 2 shiney raichu with 0 gp but they dont give me raichu 1 gp.

I need your help :( please

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    hello !

I would like shiney raichu 5 gp. I have 2 shiney raichu with 0 gp but they dont give me raichu 1 gp.

I need your help :( please

It's simple get a male pokemon that has 5 gp that is breedable with Raichus. Give that male a powerseed and you will eventually get a 5 gp Pichu. Go to the future and go to this club where a guy will shinify your pokemon for 1 mil.

I have followed this format for all the pokemon on my main team they are all shiny with 5 gp.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Thanks a lot !!! you are the best !

ps : someone transform in platinum too ? Or i need to breed 2 shiney ? ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    I really want to enjoy this game but the lag I am experiencing is unbearable. Every time I press a key, it takes a second for the game to respond. It even crashed once. I am running the game on bootcamp on my Macbook Pro 13 2018. Specs are 2.3 GHz, i5 quad-core, and 8GB RAM. Are the specs the problem?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    So I have two shinies (I think idk if they're plat) but my chansey isn't normal shiny at all and my goomy has some heart next to the shiny symbol
    Can anyone tell me what the heart means and whether they're plats?

Attachments

• ShinyChansey.PNG
      ShinyChansey.PNG
      10.3 KB · Views: 18
    • ShinyGoomy.PNG
      ShinyGoomy.PNG
      9 KB · Views: 15
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    Is this game for a gba emulator or is it for PC, I'd really like to play this but sometimes I can't play some of these awesomeroms sometimes cause they're for PC emulators or I can't get the emulator on my phone

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello,

I just started the post-game and I guess I was so excited I didn't read it properly because after I woke up
    Spoiler:
    Any help would be much appreciated :) Thanks for this awesome game!

Edit: One more question, catching
    Spoiler:
    is possible, right? I've been trying for awhile but no luck with throwing Pokeballs so far and I just wanted to check :D

Fly to Deshret and go south of the soldiers. Also pick up the Postgame Card in your house on Roarin Island.

Catching [redacted] is possible and is a Postgame Card completion requirement.

Is this game for a gba emulator or is it for PC, I'd really like to play this but sometimes I can't play some of these awesomeroms sometimes cause they're for PC emulators or I can't get the emulator on my phone

You just download and play, no emulators needed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Thanks so much for your help! :) I did actually pick up the postgame card but I sort of wanted to make sure I was going in "order".

Back