• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    UPDATE: I made a mistake. This is just side-content

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    what do i have this image the script is taking too long. the game will restart whenever i try to open the game plus i have a small window of the game
    p.s i downloaded both the mediafire and mirror versions same result

also have the same issue
    not really a fix, but another user found a work around
    once you open the game and it shows you that message, simply soft reset the game (F12) and it should start properly
    seems like you have to do this every time you open the game, but at least it should allow you to play it until an actual fix is found

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    i tried that but did not work worth to mention that F12 in my pc is the wifi activation button i tried many times it did not work unfortunately

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    I've been wondering around now because on the wiki for this game it says there is a mudkip u can get if u do a toxicroak quest where do i go to accept tht quest and what do I have to do.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i tried that but did not work worth to mention that F12 in my pc is the wifi activation button i tried many times it did not work unfortunately

you should check how to disable the additional functionality of the function buttons on your PC (I'm assuming this is a lap top)
    there should be a way to disable and enable these, so that you could use the function keys normally and also use their additional functions
    other than that, we'll just have to wait to see if this issue could be fixed

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    also have the same issue
    not really a fix, but another user found a work around
    once you open the game and it shows you that message, simply soft reset the game (F12) and it should start properly
    seems like you have to do this every time you open the game, but at least it should allow you to play it until an actual fix is found

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Man, I really can't wait for this game to be finished. I was frustrated at first, but now I've gotten back into EV training and grinding, and it takes me back to the days of competitive training.

Plus, the story has me HOOKED.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I might need so help with xyla.
    my team currently lv30 tranquill, lv26 shedinja, lv30 dusk lycanroc , lv29 alolan marowak lv 29 umbreon and lv 26 ninjask.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    What are the three codes for when you infriltrate the blight underground base in Alstroemeria city

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Can someone give me advices on how to beat Xyla ?

I don't stand a chance against her

Back