• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

joggerdev

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    How much playtime is there in the current version? I've been looking for something challenging and this seems like a good one to go for.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How much playtime is there in the current version? I've been looking for something challenging and this seems like a good one to go for.

iirc there's i think at most 2-4 badges left to collect out of i believe 12 (why 12 i have no clue) so i would say its got a good bit of length and some decent challenges in it

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i had noticed recently when playing around in a debug mode version of the game that a few gen 8 moves and items were lurking...................... i would chalk that up as it just being the debug mode doing its thing but with past experience with other fan games and debug mode for them that doesnt seem to be the case so it has me wondering..................... is gen 8 planned for the future?

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    i recently started playing and i have just one question- do trade pokemon just require an item or evolve by level-up, or do you still have to trade them?

never mind, i just got a trade stone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2021
    hey so i just downloaded the game because it looked really cool. but for some reason as soon as i start it up it says its running slow and needs to restart then gives me a method error notification. any advice on how to fix this?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I never really got around to finishing everything playable but I will say I really enjoyed what I have seen.Very well written story,likeable characters and of course great graphics.nyone who hasn't tried this yet really should.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    Hey i recently started playing this game; really like it but unfortunately google doesn't do much (or even anything) for answering some of the question i have. i was wondering is it possible to get the mega stone for luxray in version 4; & if not luxray is the mega stone for roserade accessible?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2021
    Hello can I know how many mega stones is obtainable(like a list) and is there any day care center?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hi !

I have noticed some little things while playing (I'm currently in Galanthus Town)

I can't use my x speed in battle, it is written when I click on battle items "you have no usable items in this pocket", is it a bug ?
    Otherwise, I have noticed that my Decidueye can't learn Frenzy Plant, it doesn't really matter but it is just to report it.

Finally, I know that there was an event with croagunks in the Safari of Nymphea Town but the house where the woman gave the mission gave it was locked. When I first visited the town I was not a ranger and I became one juste after that, when I found out what was the gift of this mission. So is it a bug are have you decided to withdraw this event at this moment of the game ? Is it a way to fix it because the reward was very interesting ?

I have not noticed other bugs (there are few doors where it is written nothing and the pb when we launch the game but it doesn't matter), or I don't remember them so they must not be very important.

Apart from that, thank you so much for this game ! I find it totally awesome and what you have done is really impressive ! I find the plot more interesting than the ones of official games (except Black and White perhaps), and the difficulty is really pleasant. The unique problem I have found is to not be able to go out of Team Blight Hideout in Ixora Island, because if we are not aware of that we can totally be blocked. Or perhaps should you warn the players about this event in "README BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS" , because it is true this adds difficulty and it is more coherent to not be able to go out.

If you finish this game it will be my favorite pokemon game without any doubts !
    So congratulations and good luck (especially to fix the bugs you will find) and take your time too !

P.S : Sorry for my english, I'm french :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Great game, love it!
    But, I have a question: how the hell I defeat Xyla in the Ixora Caverns?
    Man, she have a Lv 35 Mega Beedrill that I have to battle just with my pokemons on lv 30!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Great game, love it!
    But, I have a question: how the hell I defeat Xyla in the Ixora Caverns?
    Man, she have a Lv 35 Mega Beedrill that I have to battle just with my pokemons on lv 30!

I recommend you to take a look at the let's play of HeroVoltsy if you have not, perhaps will it give you some ideas. Xyla has not exactly the same team but it can still be useful ?
    Personnally Sylveon, Ludicolo (with Giga-Drain), Golbat and Meowstic were good.
    Ow and if you have a nincada (Paeonia Forest) you can try with Shedinja, I do not know if it really works with Xyla but for the "3rd" gym leader I've destroyed his team thanks to Shedinja.

But it is right that this battle is very very tough because we can't go out to catch pokemon or buy or find objects, and it is the most difficult one I've done (I am now in Galanthus Town).

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    I already wrote about that bug, but I it probably was too long to get noticed, so I want to mention it twice to get it fixed: Toucannon' unique move Beak Blast is a 2-turn attack in this game, but it should work like Power-Punch, so the attack is in the same turn as the charging, it just hits last.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So I just downloaded the game and every time I load it up it says that the script is taking too long, the game will restart. I've tried opening it up with everything else on my computer closed, playing it with the WiFi off, and even tried deleting it and re downloading it. I really want to play this game, I've heard good things about it, but its just not working. Any help?

Years
    So I just downloaded the game and every time I load it up it says that the script is taking too long, the game will restart. I've tried opening it up with everything else on my computer closed, playing it with the WiFi off, and even tried deleting it and re downloading it. I really want to play this game, I've heard good things about it, but its just not working. Any help?

hey man don't worry the game has this problem from start. just try restarting it 2-3 time it works. this happens to everyone who has tried the game

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    hey man don't worry the game has this problem from start. just try restarting it 2-3 time it works. this happens to everyone who has tried the game

Tried about twenty times, still not working. Anything else I could try? I have now also tried insulting my computer, but that hasn't worked :(

Back