• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mega Blue (Version 1.1.4)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    This Hack works great on Android. However when I play it on Original hardware it crashes at title screen... Using Ez-Flash Omega to play on original hardware.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    The black belt guy on Celadon Mansion don't does anything to my eevee (wich i want to evolve to umbreon), i'm playing the 1.1.2 classic version and already beat the elite 4 several times including the rematch. There's any other requirement to use him?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Great ROM man, played it and it was really a hoot. Just one question tho does assurance move is glitching? cause every time i battled against wild fearow and it used assurance it always crashed and restarted.

Also does the other legendary dogs beside the one that appear according to starter ever appear? cause i have tried a lot and not once they appeared.

Years
  • I can't find any mega stones in Kanto, only those on Sevii Islands. I became champion, I have national dex and I'm on the latest version.
    Hmm, strange, they should've appeared, I'll check what's wrong. And just for clarification, what edition are you playing, Classic or Deluxe?
    Oh my, i hope this doesn't occur in the version with National Dex
    It happens in both versions, sorry
    The black belt guy on Celadon Mansion don't does anything to my eevee (wich i want to evolve to umbreon), i'm playing the 1.1.2 classic version and already beat the elite 4 several times including the rematch. There's any other requirement to use him?
    No, there aren't other requirements, looks like I just wrote wrong script. Until I release an update you can use Deluxe Edition to obtain those eeveelutions, it works there.
    Great ROM man, played it and it was really a hoot. Just one question tho does assurance move is glitching? cause every time i battled against wild fearow and it used assurance it always crashed and restarted.
    Yeah, both Roost and Assurance break the game, I think I'll remove them from Pokémon's movelists to prevent crashes.
    Also does the other legendary dogs beside the one that appear according to starter ever appear? cause i have tried a lot and not once they appeared.
    Yes, they do appear, but not at the same time. I'll try to explain how it works:
    For example, if your starter is Squirtle, the first Legendary Beast available will be Raikou. After you catch or defeat Raikou, Entei is released. After you catch or defeat Entei, Suicune is released. So, for every starter it goes like this:
    Bulbasaur:
    Entei→Suicune→Raikou
    Charmander:
    Suicune→Raikou→Entei
    Squirtle:
    Raikou→Entei→Suicune

Years
  • Hi devs, just want to raise the concern that I finished the Mixed Mode in the Battle Tower in hopes of obtaining that Charizardite X but it wasn't the case; I was given something else. I'm playing the latest Deluxe version. Just sayin'

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Hmm, strange, they should've appeared, I'll check what's wrong. And just for clarification, what edition are you playing, Classic or Deluxe?

It happens in both versions, sorry

No, there aren't other requirements, looks like I just wrote wrong script. Until I release an update you can use Deluxe Edition to obtain those eeveelutions, it works there.

Yeah, both Roost and Assurance break the game, I think I'll remove them from Pokémon's movelists to prevent crashes.

Yes, they do appear, but not at the same time. I'll try to explain how it works:
    For example, if your starter is Squirtle, the first Legendary Beast available will be Raikou. After you catch or defeat Raikou, Entei is released. After you catch or defeat Entei, Suicune is released. So, for every starter it goes like this:
    Bulbasaur:
    Entei→Suicune→Raikou
    Charmander:
    Suicune→Raikou→Entei
    Squirtle:
    Raikou→Entei→Suicune

Thanks man already catch them all 😁, maybe patience is what i needed lol.

Years
  • Question:
    Why are there Alolan Forms in this? In Kanto?
    Just asking. Great game though! Good job!
    There aren't any Alolan Forms in Kanto, they're all obtainable only on Sevii Islands. I just wanted to make Sevii Islands a little more distinctive from Kanto.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Is anyone else having an issue with the move "Assurance"? There's a bug that happens when either a trainer's pokemon or my pokemon uses the move.

A User

Living Life as a Background Character
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Umm... All my items disappeared I found this out I tried to catch Suicune and I didn't have my ultra balls and I lost all my key items and my items so I cant evolve my trade pokemon and I cant get anymore HMs.

Years
  • For some reason I can't seem to find an Up-Grade in Silph Co like the documentation mentions. Is this an error in the documentation's part?

(I'm playing Deluxe BTW)
    The guide is not wrong, it is supposed to be there, but it looks like I forgot to put it there.
    Umm... All my items disappeared I found this out I tried to catch Suicune and I didn't have my ultra balls and I lost all my key items and my items so I cant evolve my trade pokemon and I cant get anymore HMs.
    Well, that's unfortunate. I suppose your items disappeared after you've tried to trade between Delta Emerald and Mega Blue and you loaded a save file made automatically before the trade. That must be a reason. Unfortunately all your items are lost :(

A User

Living Life as a Background Character
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I found out that I saved before when trying to get Lugia I guess I'm okay now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I don't know if it's been mentioned before but the trainer that wants the fossils in Mt. Moon, his Koffing freezes the game when it selects Mud-Slap. I used a Lua script to read the Koffing's moves and I concluded it has to be Mud-Slap because the stat-drop animation showed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    This hack has disappointed me with the bugs. I figured it would be as polished as Delta Emerald, but no. So a major softlock happened for me. I entered a battle with a trainer on Route 13. They had a Rattata, and Tangela was paralyzed, going up against it. This was the softlock, the Rattata always selected a move that crashed the game. I'm not sure what the move was. My last save was before I battled Blue in Silph Co, which is before I caught Tangela. I have to reset and go through catching Tangela again, as well as battling several trainers on Routes 12-13. This is so outrageous. I have no choice but to reset.

EDIT: I can confirm now that the move that's been crashing the game is Assurance. After catching a Raticate, I was able to test it out. The only Pokemon so far that caused this crash was Koffing, Weezing, Rattata, Raticate, Mankey and Primeape, all of which can learn Assurance by level-up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Dear @STikER or @ANYONE ELSE WHO IS EXPERT IN TO THIS KIND OF STUFF
    can you teach me how to put this ''VERY COOL'' Fire Red Upgrade ''The one u used in this hack'' into Vanilla Fire Red
    also i'm not ''SARCASM''

Back