• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SKILL SWAP

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Time to bring back a beloved Pokémon Trivia classic, because I miss this game to death!

⇜ SKILL SWAP ⇝
    (Original Thread)

I was born with the world's best ability, Absolute Perfection. It allows me to win any challenge that may come along my way, whether it be battle or contest or just being well-designed.

The name of the game is that, with your post, you are using the move Skill Swap to steal this ability from the last poster and then detail what their new ability is. Examples are listed below!

Example:
    Person 1
    Bwahaha, I have Absolute Perfection! Come and get this ability from me!!

Person 2
    Absolute Perfection will be mine! I'll swap you the ability DDRevolution, which gives you the urge to dance uncontrollably like a Ludicolo!

Person 3
    My turn to swap! You now have the ability Slugma Hugger, which allows you to hug a Slugma without getting burnt to a crisp!

Person 4
    Please excuse me as I give you the ability Pink Painter, which allows you to magically turn any Pokémon pink. Absolute Perfection is mine now!

...and so on!

For the sake of convenience, let's just assume that we have a brand new ability to swap every time we come back to post in this thread, alright? :p

Anyway! Who's gonna come and swap Absolute Perfection from me? You'd better not leave me with a bad ability, or else! >:(

pkmin3033

I thought I already had this ability I shall take it from you, and bestow upon you the magic of Breaking Bank, which allows you to acquire extremely large sums of money from your opponent regardless of whether you win a battle or not!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I will swap that ability! You shall hand over Silk Shield, which if you're hit with string shot then you're defense and special defense rises.

pkmin3033

I'm going to swap that for Punishment, which forces you to speak in puns! Wait, so why is it called...oh. Oh god, it's started already, hasn't it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    And I shall swap that with Knighting Kin. If you have a Nidoking or Nidoqueen then they can boost a random stat for another Pokemon in a double battle.

pkmin3033

I'll swap that for Unlimited Berry Works. It's basically just Recycle, but with a much cooler name.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I shall swap that with Insulating Ice. It allows the user to heal once the user is frozen.

pkmin3033

Swapping that for Foreveralone. If you're by yourself, your stats all double...but they halve for everyone you have with you. Welp.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I'll swap that with Time Teller. This allows for moves such as double slap to say how many times it will hit for a certain turn. So if it hits 5 turns it will state if.

pkmin3033

Swapping for Going Viral. Your every attack is now an old internet meme. Time to break out those lolcats!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I'll swap that with Sneaky Swap. If the opponent has a held item then you can try to swap it with a random item that your Pokemon finds in the battle.

pkmin3033

Swapping for Musical Menagerie - for the duration of the battle, you and your opponent must conduct your attacks in song.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I will swap with Toxic Tendrils. If they Pokemon has any vines or tentacles then there is a chance to poison the pokemon if it uses a move like wrap.

pkmin3033

Swapping for Troll Room - if a Pokemon just so happens to use Trick Room, it will become confused and paralyzed. Serves them right.

Years
  • i'll do you one better. i'll swap it for Anti Pressure, where if you're going up against a Pokemon with the ability Pressure, you'll be added PP instead of double deducted. infinite moves boi! (this would be so broken in real games lol)

pkmin3033

I'll swap that for Obedience Training! Now you get to pick what moves your opponent uses against you!

Years
  • that's pretty good, but how bout we swap that for Uno Reverse Card, where any damage the enemy tries to do to you goes straight back to them!

pkmin3033

I'll swap that for Final Countdown, which changes the battle music to...Final Countdown.

Years
  • Dangit I really wanna keep this, but I'll have to swap it out with Auto Max - EVs and IVs are instantly maxed out at the start of battle.

pkmin3033

I'll trade this for Something. You'll never know what it does...but neither will your opponent. Time to bluff your way to victory!

Back