• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return Of The King...

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
  • I guess this is definitely more of a hello/return/ "I'm back", than anything else, and no this is nothing Lord Of The Rings related....been away for a bit and had a very quiet presence for a while now.

Been working lots more again and my pokemon online presence in general, not just here, has taken a major step back...too much nonsense and bickering out there for me, but I've returned to probably be seen more around here again. It's probably been close to 3 months or more, but I'm here once more to discuss my favorite pokemon stuff once more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess this is definitely more of a hello/return/ "I'm back", than anything else, and no this is nothing Lord Of The Rings related....been away for a bit and had a very quiet presence for a while now.

Been working lots more again and my pokemon online presence in general, not just here, has taken a major step back...too much nonsense and bickering out there for me, but I've returned to probably be seen more around here again. It's probably been close to 3 months or more, but I'm here once more to discuss my favorite pokemon stuff once more.
    Welcome back~ It's nice to hear that you're keen on chatting pokémon stuff again :3

Years
  • Hey! I've seen your around from months ago yeah, nice to have you back G!

Y'all know you can't get away from the wholesomeness here ya dig? :p

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I guess this is definitely more of a hello/return/ "I'm back", than anything else, and no this is nothing Lord Of The Rings related....been away for a bit and had a very quiet presence for a while now.

Thus came the 48th Dragon King, son of Arathorn, Elessar, Isildur's heir, out of the Paths of the Dead, borne upon a wind from the sea to the kingdom of Gondor; and the mirth of the Rohirrim was a torrent of laughter and a flashing of swords, and the joy and wonder of the City was a music of trumpets and a ringing of bells.

Back