• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SKILL SWAP

Years
  • interesting, but i'mma have to trade this for Full Capitalist; whether you win or lose you still get the money lmao

pkmin3033

I'll trade that for Gotta Go Fast, which gives you approximately 5 seconds to pick your moves in battle. Fail and they either lose base 50 power - and if that means they drop to below zero, they heal your opponent - or are chosen for you at random!

Years
  • oh dear. i need to trade that immediately for Beat Down Time, where literally any Pokemon you send out immediately gets transformed into a random Fighting type

:p

pkmin3033

Trading that in for Instant Death, which does exactly what it implies. To you, not to your opponent. Have fun!

>:o

Years
  • trade that for Eternal PauseChamp, which... softlocks the game whenever you're about to win a battle lol.

pkmin3033

Trade that for Password Protected, which makes you enter a six digit code every time you do literally anything in the game =x

Years
  • trade that for Win or Else, where if you lose a battle your social security number and credit card information get mass posted to the public.

pkmin3033

Trade for Internet Meme. All your base are now belong to us.

pkmin3033

Trading that for To Infinity And Beyond, which may or may not give you the flying type if you don't already have it. I say MAY because you'll need to test it.

Years
  • trading that for There's a Snake in My Boot, which will put either an arbok or a seviper... in your boot.

pkmin3033

Trading that for Let It Go, which grants you an immunity to all ice-type attacks.

pkmin3033

Swapping that for Pull the Lever! which has your opponent select one of two levers. The first kills you, the second, your opponent. Why do we even HAVE that lever?

Years
  • swap for Self Destructinator! if you ever misclick, your game detects it and your entire team uses Explosion (regardless if they can't learn it or if someone has Damp).

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Swapping for Big Clutz! If you are holding an item, you will drop it into a sewer drain on the first move!

Years
  • swapping for Misty Eyes, where the user drops accuracy by one stage after every turn. oh and this negates No Guard btw.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Swapping for Cursed Genie. Whatever move or item you try to use, it does the opposite.

Years
  • swapping for How Unfortunate. whenever you're out of Pokeballs, you'll only run into shiny Pokemon in the wild.

Back