• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Evil strikes back!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Cleaning up the streets, one homeless person at a time

What's going on with team lava lamp?

Years
  • installs lava lamps into your room so you can be distracted by it while they steal everything else.

Team Socks?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Ever wonder where your socks go that are in the laundry? They know!

Team Algae?

Years
  • Team Telegram? you mean the diabolical bunch who aims to eradicate all modern modes of communication to return to their archaic form of message delivery? ooh i don't wanna be around those guys...

but Team Hollywood...

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Attempts to launch a huge blockbuster movie franchise that will secretly brainwash viewers with subliminal messages in each film! They would have gotten away with it too, but their first film was a huge flop at the box office!

Team Poet is making headlines lately, what's up with them?

Years
  • force people to rhyme they will,
    else pain and malice to lives they'll fill
    regardless of language, this rule must be followed
    lest into a Swalot's belly you'll be swallowed

what's Team Humble Brag been up to tho?

Years
  • stealing all the world's supply of cultured milk to resell at absurd prices! those monsters!

but how about Team Used Underwear tho?

Years
  • aaand the evidence leads to nowhere. wow these guys really live up to their name eh.

Team Chungus tho...

Years
  • Ultimate were robbing the mart because ultimate isn't good enough, they wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

I'm sure Team Spam we heading this way, what could they want?

Years
  • heading this way? they're already here and are dominating every single thread

I'm not sure that's totally fair. I mean, they do post a lot, but I would hardly say that Shun and Aisaka are dominating every thread tbf :)

Team penguin are clearly looking to make Empoleon ruler of the world and will stop at nothing to achieve it!

I heard Team Latte were in the neighborhood...

Years
  • I'm not sure that's totally fair. I mean, they do post a lot, but I would hardly say that Shun and Aisaka are dominating every thread tbf :)
    i mean tbf, they're just Grunts :3

Team Latte aims to cleanse the world of plain water and only have latte forever. oh what's that? how do they make the latte in the first place? by using unused latte from yesterday's batch.

Team Play Doh looks to be up to no good tho...

Back