• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    I have beaten articuno in vanila cavren now how i can get back to the the city with the the ghost type gym the cable car leading me to the slopes but there seems no way to reaching the town

Talk to the lamp post near the car on the bottom right

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This looks pretty interesting. I just hope trainers with legendary Pokémon are mostly situational because I kinda hate when trainers just start spamming legends without a plot reason just for the sake of difficulty. But the other features sound cool to me.

Btw, is there (or will there be) any info sheet on the new moves, learn sets, Pokémon locations, gym leader levels, etc.?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    ok so 2 questions, 1 can chroma gloom only evolve into bellossom and 2 how do ya evolve chroma exeggcute

All first stage chroma forms will evolve through happiness
    And yet currently Gloom-C can only evolve into bellossom, there was a plan to add a new evolution but I just couldn't get it to look right.

Ok so.. I don't know if this is only for me but whenever I try to heal to the shipping HQ in the Fennel docks, my pokemon won't heal. Is it a bug or its because i didn't beat the gym leader 1st?..

Sorry this was an error in the scripting, I will get this sorted in the next update.

Thought I'd ask, does this game have new music from other games or a custom soundtrack? A speed up button would be dope as well! Thank you!

No to the music unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to start.
    I've thought about adding a speed up button I just need to find the scripts to add in to get it sorted. I'll make a note for a future release.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Just beat the game (so far) so here's my review and thoughts...

Overall the game was fantastic.

Pros:
    - The game was challenging without murdering you with an insane difficulty curve right off the bat.
    - The scaling levels combined with the Exp All made grinding not horrible (Spent maybe 2 hours max grinding compared to the 5-8 in other fan games).
    - The Exp All is utilized well in this and made levelling and adding even temporary team members, not an issue.
    - The idea of a branched ending is interesting (still took the "good" ending cause I am a goody-good).
    - Made you actually think due to the game being mostly double battles rather than singles.

Cons:
    - People using Legendaries can really catch you off guard.
    - Story could have been expanded more.
    - A few bugs (explained further below).

Bugs:
    - A few moves cause the game to freeze up and repeatedly use the move's PP all the way (dragon rage and double team are the ones I saw this happen on).
    - Reentering one of the arenas appears to restart a conversation with your rival and freezes you in place after.

Thank you for all your feedback,
    I agree my story telling isn't the best but I do want to work on it more to give a little more depth into my games.
    I'll have to look into the buggy moves. I've not changed the scripts so I imagine there are just a few script updates I need to sort out.

Do you remember which arena caused the glitch?
    I thought I'd closed the ability to join them once they had been completed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I was actually enjoying this right up until the fifth gym. It seems like a fairly large leap in difficulty, made harder by the fact that I didn't turn level scaling for encounters on, so it's extremely time consuming to try and grind up a proper team for this fight. The highest level wild Pokemon I have access to are around level 30ish, making this an absolute slog to prepare for. :/

Hi I'm really sorry this has happened,
    I didn't have an issue level wise with my test runs however I can see the frustration with the grind.
    I've tried to make games with very little grind needed.

I'm thinking add in grind-able challenges at the tournament/arena buildings. Do you think this could help with your issue?
    Otherwise I'm considering adding in a key item to turn level scaling on and off?
    Let me know what you think.
    Otherwise make sure you're using exp share as the game is set around using it in order to keep your Pokémon balanced level wise.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    This looks pretty interesting. I just hope trainers with legendary Pokémon are mostly situational because I kinda hate when trainers just start spamming legends without a plot reason just for the sake of difficulty. But the other features sound cool to me.

Btw, is there (or will there be) any info sheet on the new moves, learn sets, Pokémon locations, gym leader levels, etc.?

The legendary Pokémon are part of the plot,
    My only worry is that I've not made it evident enough as to why certain trainers have those strong Pokémon.
    I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say any more about that.
    I do intend on releasing a few info sheets I just wanted to do a few more movepool updates before I released anything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    Thank you for all your feedback,
    I agree my story telling isn't the best but I do want to work on it more to give a little more depth into my games.
    I'll have to look into the buggy moves. I've not changed the scripts so I imagine there are just a few script updates I need to sort out.

Do you remember which arena caused the glitch?
    I thought I'd closed the ability to join them once they had been completed.

It was Thyme city

DarkAvenger

The Best is Yet to Come
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hi, when I try to download the game it keeps telling me that :
    "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
    Am I doing something wrong? All I did was click the link.
    Thank you for your time.

DarkAvenger

The Best is Yet to Come
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    HI, i tried to download the game but when i clicked the link i get this message: "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information." I would really love to play this game

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2021
    One more thing:

You may want to look at the movesets for some of your monsters. I'm trying to use the regional Electivire, but it's physical attacking movepool is abysmal. It can't learn any of the elemental punches or Wild Charge (which is weird considering that Thunder Punch used to be Electabuzz's signature move), leaving it's options for optimal attacking kind of sparse.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024

Please do not use this link I've updated the download link now,
    I'm not sure why but it seems the game had been deleted from my onedrive but I've re-uploaded it so everything now works as it should

One more thing:

You may want to look at the movesets for some of your monsters. I'm trying to use the regional Electivire, but it's physical attacking movepool is abysmal. It can't learn any of the elemental punches or Wild Charge (which is weird considering that Thunder Punch used to be Electabuzz's signature move), leaving it's options for optimal attacking kind of sparse.

I know why this is, I've not set up the TM learn list, I will get this sorted.

Years
    • Seen today
    I allready got all of the badges but i didnt found the mega stone for joltheon where it is?

Back