• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Train Electivire, Store Raichu, Release Mega Ampharos. Regular Ampharos would be stored instead of Raichu if it wasn't the mega. I mean I like Mega Ampharos since it served me well in one of my latest playthroughs but the fact that having all that hair makes you a dragon is something.

Porygon, Charjabug, Bronzong

Years
    • Seen today
    Train Porygon provided that I can evolve it, store Bronzong, and release Charjabug. If I can't evolve Porygon, swap it for Bronzong.

Corviknight, Perrserker, and Copperajah

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Train: Glaceon, Box: Articuno, Release: Weavile

I take it you hate all of the suggestions above so much you released them all and don't even want to type their names? 🙃 =p

Whoops! Nah, these are fine actually. I just zoned out and forgot to pick a mon.
    Let's train Drampa, store Duraludon, release Indeedee.

I take it you were so excited to get Glaceon that you forgot to leave three new ones? :)

Mimikyu, Lucario, Gardevoir

Years
  • Box: Mimikyu, Release: Lucario =(, Train: Gardevoir

Meganium, Gourgeist, Yanmega

I take it you were so excited to get Glaceon that you forgot to leave three new ones? :)

Well, you know.... two wrongs make a right, right? 😂
    I did actually have a pick of three, but my distracted head completely forgot to copy paste them xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Train Abra (Alakazam = GOAT), store Natu, release Drowzee (Him & Hypno = known creeps)

Lucario, Absol, Umbreon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Train Spirtomb, store Sableye, release Eelektross.

Sandshrew, Hippopotas, Drillbur

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Train Chandelure, store Empoleon, release Hatterene

Scizor, Vespiqueen, Centiskorch

Last edited:
    Back