• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Essentures (Best Indie Games channel video and various updates!)

Which starters will you choose?

• Fortuna family (the lucky rabbits)

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Cannis family (the "bull dogs")

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Mustelo family (the cunning ferrets)

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Nimbus family (the cloud cats)

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
thanks for everyone that commented and support the project ^^

presenting the family Shaman:

GFJrRHG.gif

In the middle is just a human Mage

Shaman family is made by witch vultures (and other kinds of old healing pratices)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Whoot! I am so happy to see an update finally come out, I've been lurking around the official Facebook page now and then! I love how you've gone about the models as well! Cheers to an eventual release.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Very nice ideas with nostalgia vibes all over the place! Will definitely try it out.

Keep it up and I hope the final product is as good as you want it, having worked so much for it.

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
Heck yeah Im excited for this one Ive been craving that old school jam <3
Thanks very much. Many surprises based on other oldschool games are comming as well

Whoot! I am so happy to see an update finally come out, I've been lurking around the official Facebook page now and then! I love how you've gone about the models as well! Cheers to an eventual release.
Thanks a lot man, I apreciate a lot you support! I hope I'm still working in a playable beta that you can enjoy ^^

Very nice ideas with nostalgia vibes all over the place! Will definitely try it out.

Keep it up and I hope the final product is as good as you want it, having worked so much for it.
thanks a lot, yeah its really hard keep the work on this project with many things like studies and job, but im trying my best

Still waiting for this game, happy that you're still on it man. I like the evolutio of it.
happy for see you still here, thanks a lot for the support!

Last edited:
Years
Awesome! Pokémon has just announced Giant Pokémon, while you had the idea of giant monsters too (in the end of the trailer)!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow, this looks all sorts of amazing. Fantastic job on the trailer, it looks so damn polished.

I'm a big fan of the retro artstyle, it looks georgeous.
and all your mechanics seem so unique and interesting especially the battle system and the hitting creatures in the overworld.

I like the habitat based evolution. It's very different, but really intuitive.

Good luck on the project!

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
Looks really nice, the gbc era is my favorite.

Thanks very much! It's also not surprisely mine too haha! I hope to deliver a great experience for you! ^^ also I saw you enter on the discord server be welcome!

Wow, this looks all sorts of amazing. Fantastic job on the trailer, it looks so damn polished.

I'm a big fan of the retro artstyle, it looks georgeous.
and all your mechanics seem so unique and interesting especially the battle system and the hitting creatures in the overworld.

I like the habitat based evolution. It's very different, but really intuitive.

Good luck on the project!

Thank you very much! And glad you noticed all the hard work I put there, it was not easy, really x) But it seeing comments like yours keep me motivated, thanks a lot!

I Love It, i wanna be a beta tester

Oh hi, I'm pretty amazed by your excitement, but the closed betas, etc. have legal proceedings to know more go to our discord server to discover more! ^^

https://discord.com/invite/j746WUg4ne

I want to announce just an update about a new creature introduced to the game, along with a new GB-style frame:

Spiritus Owmen

pA9Icnp.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSj4yKVH60_/
https://twitter.com/i/status/1426505779088171010

Essentures also got featured in a full video of the YouTuber Gym Leader Ed, check out!

It's being pretty nice and good days seeing my game getting a lot of positive feedback, and I want to say thank to you in Pokecommunity too for being a great place to showcase our projects!

Thanks for the support fellows, hope to see you around!!

Last edited:

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
Hello everyone, hope you are great! Today I bring many updates of Essentures!

I reworked Muedile Crocarnage sprite, now its more agressive:

A new mechanic for explore mode was presented: The Power Attacks (click to see the video):

Spiritus family got its infant stage:
E-NnWFOXIAAuV3-

A new Essen got presented Crinimal Rathief: (click to see the video)

Essentures got featured in Best Indie Games channel, placing on top #2 of top 10 upcoming monster indie games

https://youtu.be/k6Bnp1t4aJs

That's the news. Thanks for the support everyone!!!

Last edited:
Back