• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • No, Please continue with the project but just don't give feeds...
    you can still use some techniques like torrent or whatever, sites that regenerate links every period of time, or unlisted links...

You know what to do, but please figure out a way...

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    When will it will be available for download?
    Will it be free?
    Is it out on any device yet?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    Question for everyone on this hoping its a real game. If this was real why would this person making the game not let the big poketubers play the demo and talk about it before all this "nintendo" buisness started. I don't even see this game on any of there radars as if the game is not real and they don't feel like wasting there time on it. and if it was working so well on android and computer and such why didn't he make a public beta back then before all this started. I mean he kept saying he needed to fix something and would drop a beta after he fixed it then updated it saying it was working smoothly. should have opened it up and let people have access to it. hell if he don't have a order to stop yet he should drop what he has to the public before he does get one and that way it worst case ends up like uranium hard to get ahold of for a wile then comes back later.

i know thats a probably a jumbled mess to several people ... in short why has no big poketuber made a video about this if its real. and 2 before he gets a order to stop working on it he should throw it out and let everyone who can get there hands on it do so. that way its out there and even if he has to stop working on it worst case it ends up like uranium were its hard to get for a wile then it comes back. and if its out there you know someone will finish it even if he cant and is told to stop. if its out there someone will finish it and throw it onto a download site or somewhere else were it will spread out of the control of the pokemon overlords

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Question for everyone on this hoping its a real game. If this was real why would this person making the game not let the big poketubers play the demo and talk about it before all this "nintendo" buisness started. I don't even see this game on any of there radars as if the game is not real and they don't feel like wasting there time on it. and if it was working so well on android and computer and such why didn't he make a public beta back then before all this started. I mean he kept saying he needed to fix something and would drop a beta after he fixed it then updated it saying it was working smoothly. should have opened it up and let people have access to it. hell if he don't have a order to stop yet he should drop what he has to the public before he does get one and that way it worst case ends up like uranium hard to get ahold of for a wile then comes back later.

i know thats a probably a jumbled mess to several people ... in short why has no big poketuber made a video about this if its real. and 2 before he gets a order to stop working on it he should throw it out and let everyone who can get there hands on it do so. that way its out there and even if he has to stop working on it worst case it ends up like uranium were its hard to get for a wile then it comes back. and if its out there you know someone will finish it even if he cant and is told to stop. if its out there someone will finish it and throw it onto a download site or somewhere else were it will spread out of the control of the pokemon overlords

dude calm down first of all, a game like this takes a lot of work, and a lot of time to do so, people have a life outside of just a game.

also when is the beta going to come out? Haven't heard much about this game for a long time now

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024

dude, overkill much? like the previous person said, u need to chill..................

as for why no poketuber has bothered to play it? did you ever bother to think that its kinda hard for a poketuber let alone anyone outside of a dev team or whatever to play a demo of something that hasnt even had a release yet? no actually you wouldnt have thought that, i mean u did ask a stupid question like that after all

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Okay.. Seriously, ya'll need to chill out about asking for a release date or how to download it because we're not getting it anytime soon since now the game is on Nintendo's radar. Much like what happened with Pokemon Prism or Pokemon Brick Bronze, if this project gets any more attention, they'll likely be issued with a Cease & Desist letter. What they mentioned in the last page or two is that they might make a pokemon like indie project instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back