• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    I see that I am missing several TMs and I have no idea where to find them, where are Protect, Will-O-Wisp, Solar Beam, Toxic and Thunder Wave?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    Hello, I again. I just finished the Pokemon Nebula, and I loved.
    I have two or three recommendations:
    - Fix the type fairy, because in the game is neutral to all the other types.
    - In the western cave not listed no appears pokemon, except Silvally.
    - I thing would be a good idea that Rayquaza can be captured in a secret site in Drago Town or after of fight with the elite 4.
    - Add the Hidden Abilities as normal abilities or abilities difficult of find in wild pokemon

I look forward to next upgrade and be able to catch to other pokemon legendaries as Rayquaza or Groudon :D
    Lastly, I thanks you for this beautiful fan game.

Pd: Sorry for my English, I'm not very good speaking and writing it.

Last edited:

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, I again. I just finished the Pokemon Nebula, and I loved.
    I have two or three recommendations:
    - Fix the type fairy, because in the game is neutral to all the other types.
    - In the western cave not listed no appears pokemon, except Silvally.
    - I thing would be a good idea that Rayquaza can be captured in a secret site in Drago Town or after of fight with the elite 4.
    - Add the Hidden Abilities as normal abilities or abilities difficult of find in wild pokemon

I look forward to next upgrade and be able to catch to other pokemon legendaries as Rayquaza or Groudon :D
    Lastly, I thanks you for this beautiful fan game.

Pd: Sorry for my English, I'm not very good speaking and writing it.

well thank you for playing

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    En la primera publicación, debajo de "Changelog: Update 1.07.5"
    haga clic en el botón "spoiler" y habrá un enlace
    (esto es traducido de google)

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    This fangame actually sounds interesting, Only if you fix all the quotation and paragraph errors (by errors, I mean YOU and the fangame writing) because it's always just... you... sounding really... odd...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, AlexElLobo18. =) / Bienvenido a PokeCommunity, AlexElLobo18. =)

That being said, you should always read the whole topic; the answer to your question was already up there: / Dicho esto, siempre debes leer todo el tema; la respuesta a tu pregunta ya estaba ahí arriba:

En la primera publicación, debajo de "Changelog: Update 1.07.5"
    haga clic en el botón "spoiler" y habrá un enlace

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    So The game crashed at the cutscene where Maxi,Archie,Giovanni, and Cyrus meet up and it did save but the cutscene won't work and my character is stuck in it.

Years
    • He/Them
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Hello, I'd like to try out your game but my wifi's too slow to download it without cancelling itself after a few minutes. Can you post the file in Mega? It's a lot easier for me to download stuff there. I'd really appreciate it if you did.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    Hi! How are you ? I have come to report an error that happened to me and that is that some pokemon come out without a sprite. How can I solve that ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-19-11-57-15-198_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-09-19-11-57-15-198_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
      129.8 KB · Views: 12
    • Screenshot_2021-09-19-11-56-59-534_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-09-19-11-56-59-534_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
      132.5 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    How do I evolve Magneton into Magnezone? Also, when I level up to evolve Sliggoo into Goodra, the game crashes....

Back