• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Alright most of the questions are already answered here but if you have a new question you contact me on discord my name is on the main page,afterwards is gonna be hard for me to keep track of any comments

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    so where's walkthrough for this game?? and we need discord group for discussion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2024
    Galarian Farfetch'd does not seem to be evolving correctly. Multiple times I have successfully landed 3 critical hits with it in a single battle and evolution does not occur.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Galarian Farfetch'd does not seem to be evolving correctly. Multiple times I have successfully landed 3 critical hits with it in a single battle and evolution does not occur.

probaly reach lv 30 to evolve

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Hello, first good game, you took great care, there is a bug that does not load pokemon sprites such as galar's gezzing and how do you activate the dinamax?

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hello, first good game, you took great care, there is a bug that does not load pokemon sprites such as galar's gezzing and how do you activate the dinamax?

there is no dynamax or zmoves in the game ,as for the bug i will check it

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I think there is bug with fairy type. Fairy type does take supereffective dmg, but doesnt deal it. Also it is not displayed at summary.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Thanks, I have Urshifu Single Strike Style, now I don't understand how to evolve Cubone in Marowak Alola.

Back