• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    so i just came back to the game after giving up for months cuz the trainers in templum maleficus where way to op and i finaly beat the along with the team leaders but now theres a new thorn in my side... ghetsis, good arceus is this guy a pain even tho my team is in the 90s he still manages to be way to op and one hit me and I dont mind when a game has a stong boss the problem is that my pokemon dont have any good moves i probobly could do better if my alteria knew moonblast but it does not it never learned it, in fact it never even learned any good fairy moves but all that aside does anyone know where i could find some good tms cuz the ones my team knows aint that good

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    so i just came back to the game after giving up for months cuz the trainers in templum maleficus where way to op and i finaly beat the along with the team leaders but now theres a new thorn in my side... ghetsis, good arceus is this guy a pain even tho my team is in the 90s he still manages to be way to op and one hit me and I dont mind when a game has a stong boss the problem is that my pokemon dont have any good moves i probobly could do better if my alteria knew moonblast but it does not it never learned it, in fact it never even learned any good fairy moves but all that aside does anyone know where i could find some good tms cuz the ones my team knows aint that good

you will find in raven town a move tutor that gives your pokemon more options to learn new moves

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

i'm glad you can beat him, unfortunetly there is no reward for beating him again but there are more challenges in the post game to entertain you , watch the walkthrough i left in the main page to know more

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Are there any more features or content planned for this game, or would it just be bugfixes and such

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    Hello Mr. Paradox, I have a question, how can I have the pokemons as Dreepy, runerigus, riolu or wishiwashi? And How to breed pokemon? because the Miss of the kindergarten tells me that his husband is looking for me, but I can't see he.

Last edited:

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hello Mr. Paradox, I have a question, how can I have the pokemons as Dreepy, runerigus, riolu or wishiwashi? And How to breed pokemon? because the Miss of the kindergarten tells me that his husband is looking for me, but I can't see he.

as for how to find pokemon i answered this question before multiple times and as for the kindergarten ,it might be a bug ,i will check it

Back