• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Your Favorite Love Song

Years
  • Since it's the season of love, what's a love song that you really enjoy listening to? It doesn't specifically have to be about romantic love of course, feel free to describe it or relate it however way you wish! I'm just curious huehue

Personally, I will never get tired of Annie's Song by John Denver. He had the best voice and described his love for his wife so beautifully. Brings me to tears at times when I really listen in to it.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh hm this is a tough question

There's so many :femme:

I will drop The Maine - Black Butterflies and Deja Vu and get back to you :femme2:

EDIT: nevermind fletch is right it's Harry Styles - Golden close up shop we're done here

Years
  • Another answer for this thread. Really depends on how you see the song, but I gotta mention my basic ass's fave song from Paramore~

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I can't pick favourites but I really like:

- Sufjan Stevens - The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out to Get Us!
    - Jimmy Eat World - Night Drive
    - Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism

I've also always loved Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance. Has always made me smile. :D

And @ Roni, I have always liked The Only Exception too. It's a nice song.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh I love Transatlanticism and I wish I'd said that now

Would also recommend The Maine's cover of it which is great

ALSO on the subject of Paramore, Still Into You is a very good song too!

Back