• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    Granted, you sleep peacefully. And you now end up longing to sleep as it's by far the most peaceful and pleasant time in your day now.
    Eventually you just decide to stay in bed forever, mostly sleeping. Occasionally awake. The line between your lovely dreams and reality blur. What is reality even anymore?

Granted, but you can only do it to the rhythm of whatever song happens to be playing!

I wish my birthday present for my brother arrives on time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but it's dropped off at the door and a shady porch pirate steals it before you can bring it inside

I wish every time I pet a dog, a cat somewhere turns purple

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Granted! In exchange, however, the dogs you pet turn green. Now everybody's after you for the purple cats and the green dogs!

I wish Acorn TV were available in my country so I could watch the new season of Agatha Raisin.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Granted! Now you'll be summoned for a great battle royale to the death with other experienced fighters.

I wish for a bowl of popcorn.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. We call it drop corn. You dropped the bowl and can't eat it.

On the contrary I wish for popcorn that can't be dropped.

Bice

Suffer More
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    Granted. It sticks to the bowl and your teeth, making it extremely difficult to consume.

I wish my back would stop aching every time I tried to get work done.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but now it causes a headache!

I wish for some fish sticks!

Years
    Something happened far, far away from you. Will you ever be able to tell what it was? 😈

I wish for smiles to be infectious =D

I wish my birthday present for my brother arrives on time.

They sent me the wrong item 😭
    His birthday is tomorrow so there's no way I'm getting a replacement in time... D=

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but now everyone is running around with a grin even when they're sad. So it's hard to tell what they actually feel!

I wish for everyone to get some time to think.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Granted.
    Hum, sorry, I took longer than everyone else :(

I wish my sight was perfect.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but this time, the mazes are complex non-linear systems of differential equations!

I wish for a sequel to the movie The Batman.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it's called "A Batman" because they couldn't find the original one.

I wish for a shift in the movie industry away from Superhero movies.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. Welcome to the era of Sharknado parodies. All movies will attempt to be like Sharknado.

On a serious note, this wish might come true. Marvel is overproducing content and reviews have generally been unfavorable. Will see how this ends up.

I wish for humans to go back to the moon

Years
    Granted, Earth is now uninhabitable, which forced the remaining survivors to build a city on the moon. It's a fragile equilibrium. One wrong move or one disgruntled person and it's the end of humanity entirely.

I wish for a secret room in my house that nobody but me knows of.

Back