• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
    I was very happy about it when my trainer Sam came to me and said that Dragonites were allowed in Galar, so I traveled there to be with her.

No, that sounds petty, and my heart is big.

Could you offer your assistance if you were trapped with a human in cave dungeon, by that I mean could you use a type of move such as dig or flash that could aid in the escape, or fly/teleport out from a ledge perhaps?

Years
    I could perhaps dig a way out, though its not a move I usualyy have...

Could you sleep in the same bed as your trainer?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Yes. Measures 2'11'' (0.9 meters). Fits well enough.

Probably not. Would not be super fond of acting still, presumably. Might, at best, act as a stage hand and levitate stuff.

What other Pokemon do you think you would get along well with?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    On the difficult side, at 58.4 pounds (26.5 kilograms).

What kind of Pokeball would you prefer to be in (if any)?

Years
    Ice skating.... I guess? I could freeze the water at my feet and skate across any body of water!

I'm just gonna recycle this from above:
    Would your prefer to be trained up fighting other Pokemon or via Rare/Experience Candies?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    No sport, probably. Enjoys lazing in the sun, most likely.

Rare Candies/Experience Candies. Sees no reason why sweet things would be less appealing. Imagines not wanting to battle unless necessary too.
    ___

What move do you think you would use the most (combat or everyday)?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Probably the TV series. Describes the in-game sound as an odd one for a mammal-like creature.

What kind of areas would you avoid visiting?

Years
    Deserts and beaches. At least during daytime. They wouldn't be so bad at night.

If you could use any of the gimmicks, which would you like to use? Gmax/Dynamax? Megas? Z-moves? a tera type?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Not Dynamax. Stands out way too much. Hurts to use Mega evolution (if it was even possible). Picks Z-moves. Presumably tries to end a hostile encounter with one big, scary attack, but without drawing as much attention as Dynamax.

Do you think humans or Pokemon would find you intimidating?

Years
    Spoiler:

Probably not =P

Would you live by yourself or with others of your kind? Or perhaps with other Pokemon species?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Leans towards alone. Might be around some other Pokemon, however.

What trainer from the anime/games/whatever do you think would be the best match for you?

Back