• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maneachicken's Unofficial Official Fakedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Well, I did the Musical One, But (for all you musical Dudes and Dudettes like myself), it turned out to be a quaver. Its Evolution May be something Different.

More Releases today, But Keep those Ideas coming In!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
This is a Singles Prodject, as I want the sprites to be all my own work, But I am accepting Idea's for Fakemon.

So Sorry then really...Plus you get more people concentrating on your work in a seperate thread...

If no one posts in this thread, I'll just Edit this Post and the two-three new guys will appear on here.

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
I would be careful using so many edits. Just by glancing over these I picked out 5 or 6 original Pokemon that were used. With that said, I think you've got some pretty creative ideas here. The designs could be a little more complicated, as the ones that seem to be scratch sprited are pretty simple and spherical looking.

Thanks for including the MegaDex and myself as inspiration. I appreciate it. XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I Understand where your coming from Megafuz. I had to use one or two parts on some fakemon from the official sprites for fear of me Cocking it up.

But as I say, I shall only improve with practice.

News: Had trouble getting on today. Sever went messed again, and my dad stole the Internet Lead.

Update...My Very Next Post. (SOMEONE HURRY AND POST)

Today I changed the releases a little bit, and Shall Be releasing Trouqua as Planned, and the Final two parts of Nucule. Lizare was dropped from Todays showing, but shall appear tommorow.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Not By any chance trying to purposly Hint there Cascade are we?

Here is the Updated List, Including the Complete Nucule Line, and Trouqua

3startersoy0.png

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
A flying water Guinea Pig? Meh... Give me a description (and Drawing Scanned) and I'll see what i can do. Any Comments on the others?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
I don't like Torqua one bit. IT jsut looks all out of poportion. The head doesn't seem to fit the body what so ever. The legs should be shorter if it is a pig.
I like your Molar line. One thing though, I suggest not using the Cirlce tool(it looks as though you are) becuase it jumps in some places.
Go to spriteart.com and they can help you with some scratching basics(click tutorials or whatever then the first guy)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Hyperion: I'll be sure to check that out. Looking back at Trouqua, I can see what you mean By the head, and I'll try to get something done on thos legs for you.

I've just complete Scratching what was previously known as Sornvy, and it shall be the Flying/Dark Combination. I've renamed it Sorght, (Sorrow + Flight) But I think it needs a Better name. I shall release it sometime today.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
3 New Releases today...

Sought, the Dark/Flying Type 'Bird of Sorrow'
Turdust, The Ground Type Turtle,
and Quawl, the Pre-evo of an earlier suggested Musical Pokemon.

Update List Follows.

3startersng1.png

So Yeah... Keep Posting...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
I love Quawl. Nice use of sahding for the black, I know that can be hard sometimes.

Turdust looks friggin's sweet! Does it have any evos?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Hyperion... No, Turdust Doesn't at the moment and its not planned for him to. Could happen if I struggle for Ideas.

Any Comments on Sought?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Thanks Datriot. Yeah... I kinda only started spriting Fakemon when I started this Prodject, so Im still a Newbie to it though. If only I could transfer My comic skill to this...

Meh...

Give Me Inspiration People! I need Ideas!

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
OMG Sought is the greatest thing ever! Heres some suggestions:
A komodo dragon
A chinese dragon
A radio named evan. (WAIT DONT USE THE LAST ONE THATS MINE!)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Evos for Turdust would be awsome.
Umm, Sought is quite good actually, reminds me of a darker pidgey.
I have some Ideas.
Sport type Pokemon, fighting type.

Snobby type Pokemon( seen when used by the rich people in the game). Hmm any type really.

Clown type. What I mean is that it is funny loooking made to make people laugh and such but is quite strong. MAybe normal/psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back