• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Much

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
how much does a japanese gym leader rocket shiny zapdos sell for? My firneds want to know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Goten Shy said:
how much does a japanese gym leader rocket shiny zapdos sell for? My firneds want to know.

Or instead tell your friend to trade with someone else or steal it..(dont ttell em the steal part!)

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
thanx. *translates to GBP........ that would be times 3 devide by 2....

19.50 GBP (my pound sig dont work :()

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
That pojo thing is horribly outdated, last touched about 2 years ago (I know, I work there). Don't trust that thing at all. Check through Ebay, they might have something in the history comparable to that card.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
probably lower now...

*I HATE THIS STUPID MINIMUM CHARACTER REQUIREMENT FOR MESSAGES!!!!!*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
If you were to ask me, I'd say you could only get a couple dollars out of it, unfortunately...the bottom's dropped out of the pokemon card market, and unfortunately all the cards that used to be valuable are valueless now, especially ones that aren't good for decks, or not even usable in America at all like the Japanese Rocket's Zapdos. A couple years ago, stuff like Cool Porygon used to be worth $50, now I'm selling all my extra ones at yard sales for $1 (I only have two or three left now I think ._.;; ) You could never get more than $3 for a base Charizard I bet, probably no more than ten for a Shining Gyarados. Pretty much the only thing that's worth anything these days is the rarest of the rare cards, like Prerelease Clefable and the American VS, or super-rare Japanese cards like Pikachu trophy cards or the Tropical Mega Battle trainer...if it's not legendary in its rarity, you'll likely never get more than a dollar for it if it's a holofoil, pennies if it's not.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
okay....well here in the north east people buy anyhting XD

Back