• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Magikoopa

Doin' the electric slide
Years
Hmm, dragon pokemon? Looks interesting. However, I'd stay away from trying to add 2 regions and 3 teams. It might make your head spin.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ignore.jpg
Nah... As long as the hacker is determined,
Happy.jpg
the hack will continue to be taking one step towards completion,
Smile.jpg
or maybe even perfection.

Surprised3.jpg
Good luck thethethethe! Keep it up!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Ya.
Great work Dooke!!
The title screen looks just awesome.

Years
Yes, goof work :P What are you planning to include in the Beta tttt?

Sorry about the lack of updates, term 3 is almost finished, so I've been getting a lot of work from school. I haven't had much time to hack.
I haven't decided how far beta 1 will be, It'll probably contain only one or two gyms(and some extras) but the first beta is still a while away.
I've got up to New bark town, so I'm scripting/mapping the trip to Hoenn at the moment, I should be able to post some screenshots by the end of the week. Now I'll get back to work.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
kooll and way sounds cool i had a hack like this planed ages ago but you are doing a realyy great job!!!! dont give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back