Pokémon Strategies & Movesets (archive) Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums. (Requires moderator validation before new threads are displayed)

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 17th, 2008 (7:31 PM). Edited March 22nd, 2008 by Unlimited NiGHTS.
Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: The Night Dimension
    Gender:
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 400
    Gyarados @ Leftovers; Intimidate
    Adamant; 212 HP, 16 Attack, 180 Defense, 100 Speed
    Waterfall
    Stone Edge
    Dragon Dance
    Taunt

    Tyranitar @ Life Orb; Sand Stream
    Naughty; 216 Attack, 96 Special Attack, 196 Speed
    Crunch
    Fire Blast
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam

    Uxie @ Leftovers; Levitate
    Bold; 252 HP, 128 Defense, 72 Special Attack, 56 Special Defense
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Toxic
    Stealth Rock

    Snorlax @ Leftovers; Thick Fat
    Careful; 252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Attack
    Body Slam
    Crunch
    Sleep Talk
    Rest

    Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs; Adaptability
    Modest; 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
    Tri Attack
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Dark Pulse

    Gliscor @ Leftovers; Sand Veil
    Impish; 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Attack
    Earthquake
    Aerial Ace
    Knock Off
    Roost

    This is a team I came up with on my own, following Anti-Pop's advice to start with a core and build up from there. I hope I did OK.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old March 19th, 2008 (5:07 PM).
    Dark Azelf's Avatar
    Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
    Probably hates you.
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 7,146
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unlimited NiGHTS View Post
    Gyarados @ Leftovers; Intimidate
    Adamant; 212 HP, 16 Attack, 180 Defense, 100 Speed
    Waterfall
    Earthquake
    Dragon Dance
    Taunt

    Fine

    Vespiquen @ Leftovers; Pressure
    Impish; 252 HP, 100 Defense, 156 Special Defense
    Attack Order
    Defend Order
    Heal Order
    Toxic

    Eww, w/e floats your boat...

    Donphan @ Leftovers; Sturdy
    Impish; 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Attack
    Earthquake
    Stealth Rock
    Ice Shard /Toxic
    Rapid Spin


    Ive found Toxic more useful on this dude, it helps with spin blockers.


    Regice @ Leftovers; Clear Body
    Calm; 252 HP / 252 def / 6 sp.def
    Ice Beam
    Seismic Toss
    Sleep Talk
    Rest

    Change the ev spread

    Porygon-Z @ Life Orb; Adaptability
    Modest; 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
    Tri Attack
    Ice Beam/ Hidden power Fighting
    Dark Pulse
    Nasty Plot

    Good

    Gliscor @ Leftovers; Hyper Cutter
    Jolly; 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Attack
    Earthquake
    Rock Polish
    Roost
    Baton Pass

    Id use this to Pass Rock Polish, it'll help P-Z more And the rest of your team.
    Well get rid of Vespiquen, its not doing anything in OU....

    Try this >> it


    [email protected] Orb
    Naught Nature
    216 ATT / 96 SP.ATT /196 SPEED
    - ice beam / Hidden power Grass
    - Fire Blast
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch

    With a Rock Polish passed to it from Gliscor, this dude rapes ALL..


    HP Grass for swampy, otherwise Ice Beam is more useful.
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
      #3    
    Old March 19th, 2008 (5:11 PM).
    Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Feb 2008
      Location: The Night Dimension
      Gender:
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 400
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dark_Azelf View Post
      Well get rid of Vespiquen, its not doing anything in OU....

      Try this >> it


      [email protected] Orb
      Naught Nature
      216 ATT / 96 SP.ATT /196 SPEED
      - ice beam / Hidden power Grass
      - Fire Blast
      - Earthquake
      - Crunch

      With a Rock Polish passed to it from Gliscor, this dude rapes ALL..


      HP Grass for swampy, otherwise Ice Beam is more useful.
      Ew, Hidden Power. I hate having to breed for that, especially since I'm a perfectionist. I'd easily take Ice Beam there.

      Still, I wanted to use Vespiquen on a team. I thought maybe after a Defend Order or two, I could just use Attack Order and Heal Order to take care of whatever. Ah well.

      All right, I'll change the team.
        #4    
      Old March 19th, 2008 (5:19 PM).
      Ársa's Avatar
      Ársa Ársa is offline
      k.
         
        Join Date: Jul 2007
        Location: Queensland, Australia
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,830
        If you were a perfectionist, then you would go for Hidden Power...

        Azelf pretty much pointed most of the stuff out.

        ScarfGengar can tear through this team really. At least Blissey is able to T-Wave it. May I suggest Scarfing your P-Z or removing Regice for Blissey. (No matter how boring it is, it works...)

        ~T_S
        __________________

        The Bank Vault - An XY Trade Thread

        "Oh, I’ve got it! Why of course! The Heartless need a heart!" ~Jack Skellington
          #5    
        Old March 19th, 2008 (5:23 PM).
        Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Feb 2008
          Location: The Night Dimension
          Gender:
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 400
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tortured_Soul View Post
          If you were a perfectionist, then you would go for Hidden Power...

          Azelf pretty much pointed most of the stuff out.

          ScarfGengar can tear through this team really. At least Blissey is able to T-Wave it. May I suggest Scarfing your P-Z or removing Regice for Blissey. (No matter how boring it is, it works...)

          ~T_S
          Done.

          And no, I wouldn't. Hidden Power is too difficult to breed for, because I'd go for the 70 maximum base power and the right type. That's far too difficult.
            #6    
          Old March 19th, 2008 (5:30 PM).
          Ársa's Avatar
          Ársa Ársa is offline
          k.
             
            Join Date: Jul 2007
            Location: Queensland, Australia
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 1,830
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Unlimited NiGHTS View Post
            Gyarados @ Leftovers; Intimidate
            Adamant; 212 HP, 16 Attack, 136 Defense, 144 Speed
            Waterfall
            Stone Edge
            Dragon Dance
            Taunt

            Stone Edge over Earthquake please. 144 speed means you can outrun many major threats including Adamant Weavile and Timid Gengar after 1DD.

            Tyranitar @ Life Orb; Sand Stream
            Naughty; 216 Attack, 96 Special Attack, 196 Speed
            Crunch
            Fire Blast
            Earthquake
            Ice Beam

            Fine

            Donphan @ Leftovers; Sturdy
            Impish; 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Attack
            Earthquake
            Rapid Spin
            Toxic/Ice Shard
            Stealth Rock

            Ice Shard is an option, even though Azelf says otherwise.

            Regice @ Leftovers; Clear Body
            Calm; 252 HP, 4 Special Defense, 252 Defense
            Ice Beam
            Seismic Toss
            Sleep Talk
            Rest

            Doesn't really do much for you. Could be replaced by Blissey or perhaps Cressy/Snorlax.

            Porygon-Z @ Choice Scarf; Adaptability
            Modest; 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed

            Tri Attack
            Ice Beam
            Thunderbolt
            Dark Pulse / HP FIGHT

            Fine, but maybe HP FIGHT. (Cause you hate breeding for it. )

            Gliscor @ Leftovers; Sand Veil
            Jolly; 252 HP, 184 Def, 72 Spd
            Earthquake / Aerial Ace
            Rock Polish
            Roost
            Baton Pass

            Aerial Ace because this is your Hera Counter. You need Def to be able to switch in on a CB hit. I changed your EV's a tad.

            This is a team I came up with on my own, following Anti-Pop's advice to start with a core and build up from there. I hope I did OK.

            Ok, looks ok, but I'm not in the mood to think of any more problems. I will have a look sometime later.

            Regards,

            ~T_S
            __________________

            The Bank Vault - An XY Trade Thread

            "Oh, I’ve got it! Why of course! The Heartless need a heart!" ~Jack Skellington
              #7    
            Old March 21st, 2008 (3:59 PM).
            Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Feb 2008
              Location: The Night Dimension
              Gender:
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 400
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tortured_Soul View Post
              Ok, looks ok, but I'm not in the mood to think of any more problems. I will have a look sometime later.

              Regards,

              ~T_S
              All right. I guess I'd better start breeding Magikarps.

              I have replaced Regice with Snorlax.
                #8    
              Old March 21st, 2008 (4:08 PM).
              Anti's Avatar
              Anti Anti is offline
              return of the king
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2007
              Location: Kobe's Reality
              Gender: Other
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 10,813
              ScarfGar doesn't tear through this team, especially considering it sucks. Snorlax Crunches it and will take unboosted Focus Blast, not to mention Gyarados can come in on that if that's what it's using.

              As for everything else, solid physical resistances, really there aren't any physical sweepers that break this team. At least I thought that until I saw BP Gliscor. Ew. Nothing really receives its pass and really uses it well, so I would just run a standard wall. I would watch out for Weavile as well, which pretty much ends you. Gyarados can kind-sorta take it, but really it can only take so many hits.

              Also Scarf Porygon-Z is the worst of its 3 most used sets. Specs and Nasty Plot are both a lot better. Also, the Nasty Plot set would make BP Gliscor viable on this team again if you have your heart set on using it. Very interesting build for a team, I will say that. Also you might as well run max HP and SDef on Snorlax, I've found the 28 Def EVs to not really help.
              __________________
              Why are the beautiful sick and divided like myself?
                #9    
              Old March 21st, 2008 (4:12 PM).
              Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2008
                Location: The Night Dimension
                Gender:
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 400
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Anti-Pop View Post
                ScarfGar doesn't tear through this team, especially considering it sucks. Snorlax Crunches it and will take unboosted Focus Blast, not to mention Gyarados can come in on that if that's what it's using.

                As for everything else, solid physical resistances, really there aren't any physical sweepers that break this team. At least I thought that until I saw BP Gliscor. Ew. Nothing really receives its pass and really uses it well, so I would just run a standard wall. I would watch out for Weavile as well, which pretty much ends you. Gyarados can kind-sorta take it, but really it can only take so many hits.

                Also Scarf Porygon-Z is the worst of its 3 most used sets. Specs and Nasty Plot are both a lot better. Also, the Nasty Plot set would make BP Gliscor viable on this team again if you have your heart set on using it. Very interesting build for a team, I will say that. Also you might as well run max HP and SDef on Snorlax, I've found the 28 Def EVs to not really help.
                All right, I changed a few things. How does it look now?
                  #10    
                Old March 21st, 2008 (8:04 PM).
                Samson's Avatar
                Samson Samson is offline
                no, i don't know milk drink
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2006
                  Location: Phoenix, AZ
                  Age: 29
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 2,550
                  drop one of your physical walls for something that isn't water weak. ttar can't do crap to bulky waters, and gyarados is your only counter for him, while many bulky waters have their own ways of taking care of gyarados. so i suggest you drop donphan for something that can handle bulky waters, set stealth rock, and defensively tank. you don't really need a spinner since your team isn't all that weak to it and gyarados prevents srock anyway.

                  i suggest you try uxie or mesprit. you definitely need some additional sp attacking power, so it's something to consider. plus, you need a gyara counter as well, and both have access to thunderbolt.
                  __________________

                  [FONT="Calibri"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="gray"]FC: 3497 0883 2077
                  [/URL]
                    #11    
                  Old March 21st, 2008 (11:27 PM).
                  Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                  Banned
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                    Location: The Night Dimension
                    Gender:
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 400
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Samson View Post
                    drop one of your physical walls for something that isn't water weak. ttar can't do crap to bulky waters, and gyarados is your only counter for him, while many bulky waters have their own ways of taking care of gyarados. so i suggest you drop donphan for something that can handle bulky waters, set stealth rock, and defensively tank. you don't really need a spinner since your team isn't all that weak to it and gyarados prevents srock anyway.

                    i suggest you try uxie or mesprit. you definitely need some additional sp attacking power, so it's something to consider. plus, you need a gyara counter as well, and both have access to thunderbolt.
                    Hmm... Uxie is the more defensive one, right? I'll try that. Thanks.

                    EDIT: Will that Uxie's EVs work?
                      #12    
                    Old March 22nd, 2008 (1:54 AM).
                    Ársa's Avatar
                    Ársa Ársa is offline
                    k.
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                      Location: Queensland, Australia
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 1,830
                      Mesprit is arguably the best Gyara counter in the game. It has quickly become one of my favourite pokemon. Try it.

                      ~T_S
                      __________________

                      The Bank Vault - An XY Trade Thread

                      "Oh, I’ve got it! Why of course! The Heartless need a heart!" ~Jack Skellington
                        #13    
                      Old March 22nd, 2008 (7:42 AM).
                      Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                        Location: The Night Dimension
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 400
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Tortured_Soul View Post
                        Mesprit is arguably the best Gyara counter in the game. It has quickly become one of my favourite pokemon. Try it.

                        ~T_S
                        Mesprit @ Leftovers; Levitate
                        Timid; 252 Special Attack, 78 HP, 180 Speed
                        Psychic
                        Ice Beam
                        Thunderbolt
                        Calm Mind

                        This is Smogon's standard Mesprit. Would you make any changes?
                          #14    
                        Old March 22nd, 2008 (7:51 AM).
                        Dark Azelf's Avatar
                        Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
                        Probably hates you.
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2007
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Impish
                        Posts: 7,146
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Tortured_Soul View Post
                        Mesprit is arguably the best Gyara counter in the game. It has quickly become one of my favourite pokemon. Try it.

                        ~T_S
                        Mesprit is really awesome, i had a battle with it the other day and a DD Waterfall it a 3hko =o, Uxie is pretty sweet aswell.


                        [email protected]
                        252 HP / 176 DEF / 80 SP.ATT
                        Bold Nature
                        - Thunderwave / U-Turn
                        - psychic / Hidden power [Ground]/Stealth Rock
                        - Ice Beam
                        - Thunderbolt

                        U-Turn for scouting and for Pursuit users, t-wave for team support, Psychic for STAB, Hidden power Ground hits E-Vire, magnezone and other steels such as metagross harder than anything else on the set. Stealth Rock for team support aswell.

                        [email protected]
                        252 HP / 200 def / 40 sp.def / 16 sp.att
                        Relaxed Nature
                        - U-Turn
                        - Thunderbolt
                        - Stealth Rock
                        - Yawn / Psychic / Reflect


                        EDIT : Damn, you already got the set, change those evs if your wanting it to take on Gyarados
                        __________________
                        This signature has been disabled.
                        You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
                        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                          #15    
                        Old March 22nd, 2008 (8:08 AM).
                        Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                        Banned
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2008
                          Location: The Night Dimension
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 400
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Dark_Azelf View Post
                          Mesprit is really awesome, i had a battle with it the other day and a DD Waterfall it a 3hko =o, Uxie is pretty sweet aswell.


                          [email protected]
                          252 HP / 176 DEF / 80 SP.ATT
                          Bold Nature
                          - Thunderwave / U-Turn
                          - psychic / Hidden power [Ground]/Stealth Rock
                          - Ice Beam
                          - Thunderbolt

                          U-Turn for scouting and for Pursuit users, t-wave for team support, Psychic for STAB, Hidden power Ground hits E-Vire, magnezone and other steels such as metagross harder than anything else on the set. Stealth Rock for team support aswell.

                          [email protected]
                          252 HP / 200 def / 40 sp.def / 16 sp.att
                          Relaxed Nature
                          - U-Turn
                          - Thunderbolt
                          - Stealth Rock
                          - Yawn / Psychic / Reflect


                          EDIT : Damn, you already got the set, change those evs if your wanting it to take on Gyarados
                          I guess it's just a choice between balance or defense... I think I'll take that Mesprit.
                            #16    
                          Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:03 AM).
                          Anti's Avatar
                          Anti Anti is offline
                          return of the king
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2007
                          Location: Kobe's Reality
                          Gender: Other
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 10,813
                          Uxie is a much cooler Gyarados counter and a much cooler pokemon too >:0

                          I'd really recommend it, I ran it on my older stall team and lol, it will counter MixApe, Gyarados, you name it. It's also really fast for a wall and can SR. Honestly I'd say that over Mesprit, but you really can't go wrong either way.
                          __________________
                          Why are the beautiful sick and divided like myself?
                            #17    
                          Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:10 AM).
                          Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2008
                            Location: The Night Dimension
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 400
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Anti-Pop View Post
                            Uxie is a much cooler Gyarados counter and a much cooler pokemon too >:0

                            I'd really recommend it, I ran it on my older stall team and lol, it will counter MixApe, Gyarados, you name it. It's also really fast for a wall and can SR. Honestly I'd say that over Mesprit, but you really can't go wrong either way.
                            You're better at this than I am, so I'll take your word for it. Since I lost the Uxie set, do you mind posting some ideas?
                              #18    
                            Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:15 AM).
                            Anti's Avatar
                            Anti Anti is offline
                            return of the king
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                            Location: Kobe's Reality
                            Gender: Other
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 10,813
                            Ah ha! Found my old stall team thread where I had this:

                            Uxie @ Leftovers
                            Trait: Levitate
                            EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 72 SAtk / 56 SDef
                            Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
                            - Psychic
                            - Toxic
                            - U-Turn / Thunderbolt
                            - Stealth Rock / Yawn

                            Really win set, U-Turn more for escaping Pursuit. Uxie is pretty cool, so yeah. Either way, you can't go wrong, so feel free to overrule me lol
                            __________________
                            Why are the beautiful sick and divided like myself?
                              #19    
                            Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:18 AM).
                            Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                            Banned
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2008
                              Location: The Night Dimension
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 400
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Anti-Pop View Post
                              Ah ha! Found my old stall team thread where I had this:

                              Uxie @ Leftovers
                              Trait: Levitate
                              EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 72 SAtk / 56 SDef
                              Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
                              - Psychic
                              - Toxic
                              - U-Turn / Thunderbolt
                              - Stealth Rock / Yawn

                              Really win set, U-Turn more for escaping Pursuit. Uxie is pretty cool, so yeah. Either way, you can't go wrong, so feel free to overrule me lol
                              Okay, so how does it look now?
                                #20    
                              Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:22 AM).
                              Dark Azelf's Avatar
                              Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
                              Probably hates you.
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2007
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Impish
                              Posts: 7,146
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Unlimited NiGHTS View Post
                              Okay, so how does it look now?
                              Uxie still wants T-Bolt, or you die to Dos.
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                #21    
                              Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:23 AM).
                              Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2008
                                Location: The Night Dimension
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 400
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Dark_Azelf View Post
                                Uxie still wants T-Bolt, or you die to Dos.
                                Oh, whoops! I forgot about that.

                                Okay, I replaced Toxic with Thunderbolt.
                                  #22    
                                Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:29 AM).
                                Anti's Avatar
                                Anti Anti is offline
                                return of the king
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Kobe's Reality
                                Gender: Other
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 10,813
                                In all honesty Toxic is much more useful on Uxie than U-Turn is.
                                __________________
                                Why are the beautiful sick and divided like myself?
                                  #23    
                                Old March 22nd, 2008 (9:30 AM).
                                Unlimited NiGHTS Unlimited NiGHTS is offline
                                Banned
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2008
                                  Location: The Night Dimension
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 400
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Anti-Pop View Post
                                  In all honesty Toxic is much more useful on Uxie than U-Turn is.
                                  All right, I now have that changed.

                                  Anything else I'm overlooking?
                                   

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:49 PM.