• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    I have the 3G too

- Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Hardy - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Jolly - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Quriky- UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Relaxed - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Lonely - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Naughty - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Lax - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Timid - UT
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Jolly - UT
    - *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Hardy - UT
    - *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Quirky - UT
    - *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Serious - UT

Years
    Hey, MLS. I've been looking for Shaymin. Help a guy out? If I get to choose, I'd like a clone of this one:

Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Timid - UT

I have the following pokemon to offer, all UT. I'll do one-for-one with any of them:
    Gamestop Zigzagoon (with Liechi Berry) OT: SAPHIRE Docile nature Shiny, UT

All the following are shiny. The first 5 on this list I caught myself.
    Linoone, Jolly nature, LV 26, UT
    Makuhita, Lonely nature, Thick Fat, LV 11, UT
    Machamp, Relaxed nature, Guts, LV 46, evolved, but otherwise UT
    Floatzel, Docile nature, Swift Swim, LV 40, UT
    Gastrodon, Lax nature, Storm Drain, LV 40, UT
    Riolu, Adamant nature, Steadfast, LV 1, egg move Blaze Kick, UT
    Dialga, Bashful nature, LV 47, UT
    Palkia, Modest nature, LV 47, UT

If you come through for me, not only will I nominate you in The Pokemon Awards, I'll link to this thread in my signature for the next three months. I'll be that grateful.

EDIT: I also got the 3G. ;)

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Jolly - UT

- *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Serious - UT[/QUOTE]

Cool I want these. Umm what color is yours?

MyLittleShop

Years
    Hrmm i dont think writing a history paper and doing this really works... but the paper isn't due anytime soon, infact he didn't even set the due date O_o. w/e lol

@Kucheat - I would like this:

for the movie shaymin. All i need is your fc.

@color - Wow that post was just... confusing O_o or maybe my head is just jumbled up with ancient times...

- *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Serious - UT

Cool I want these. Umm what color is yours?[/quote]

When can u trade? Black w/ a white case ^_^

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Hrmm i dont think writing a history paper and doing this really works... but the paper isn't due anytime soon, infact he didn't even set the due date O_o. w/e lol

@Kucheat - I would like this:

for the movie shaymin. All i need is your fc.

@color - Wow that post was just... confusing O_o or maybe my head is just jumbled up with ancient times...

Cool I want these. Umm what color is yours?

When can u trade? Black w/ a white case ^_^[/quote]

i can trade now. fc is in sig. I need a clone of it though.

mines black with invisible shield.

MyLittleShop

Years
    @Ku - im on now. Dont 4get to vote 4 me lol.

@Sky - soon i think

@bludy - I dont charge anything. Its free of charge, All i ask is that you leave feed back and consider voting for me in the PC awards

Back