• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • [new to this section]
    sorry I don't think I quite understood all of your first post, Are you looking for a 10th Anniv Tyranitar?
    I think I got one a while ago (sorry it's no longer UT) where do I go to check it's legitness. I'm pretty cure it is, but al the same.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    @Sky - She isn't my gf... yet ;). yep im ready 2 trade, all i need is for u to remind me

@Pokemonfan - Well it is a little hard to see the My Little Shop so if you can fix that it would be great. Yes, choose any event for the darkrai
    All right I'm at it at touching it up. Okay let me look the events over lols.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • [new to this section]
    sorry I don't think I quite understood all of your first post, Are you looking for a 10th Anniv Tyranitar?
    I think I got one a while ago (sorry it's no longer UT) where do I go to check it's legitness. I'm pretty cure it is, but al the same.

Well, the first post lists 5 sections and the top is my intro. Sorry but i only want UT events, unless he has nice IVs and Stats

Welcome to the trade section, you just found one of the best (My Little Shop #2 was voted best shop in the PC awards ^_^) trade threads on PC

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • @Sky - She isn't my gf... yet ;). yep im ready 2 trade, all i need is for u to remind me

@Pokemonfan - Well it is a little hard to see the My Little Shop so if you can fix that it would be great. Yes, choose any event for the darkrai

Lol good luck.

this was the trade this
    Originally Posted by Sky Forme My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Jolly - UT

- *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Serious - UT

for a german darkrai,

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Lol good luck.

this was the trade this
    Originally Posted by Sky Forme My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!
    - Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Jolly - UT

- *shiny* Eigakan Shaymin シェイミ (with Micle Berry) - 7/26/08- OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07198 - Serious - UT

for a german darkrai,

Oh ok, can you wait 4 minutes? Like exactly 4 minutes?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Well, the first post lists 5 sections and the top is my intro. Sorry but i only want UT events, unless he has nice IVs and Stats

Welcome to the trade section, you just found one of the best (My Little Shop #2 was voted best shop in the PC awards ^_^) trade threads on PC

nvm, I just realized it's hacked. sorry for wasting your time. (has equal sheen in all categories, not full but still..)
    I did check another box to find a CHANNEL jirachi (if interested)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I haven't quite gotten to what I want yet but here is your picture. I hope you like lightning effect better. And the PC awards got locked from are mod DeanoDance.

MyLittleShop

Years
  • I haven't quite gotten to what I want yet but here is your picture. I hope you like lightning effect better. And the PC awards got locked from are mod DeanoDance.

Lol dang, oh well those awards would a really helped lo. I like it alot. I will put it up. Thanks!

like yeah sure dude. Umm ill just wait in wifi till u get on. Do you have ssbb?

ssbb? whats is that? (fyller, is fyller)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Okay I've made up my mind I'd like this
    - Saikyou Magmortar ブーバーン (with Charcoal) - 12/1/07 - OT Saikyou さいきょう - ID 12017 - Hardy - UT for my US Alamos Darkrai Lv.50 UT deal?

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Thank you, i take pride in my work and wish to pass that quality onto my customers. A store without quality isn't a store at all, its like a lemonade stand. Low quality, quickly made, all for a fifty-cents. That is why My Little Shop #2 is the best trade store on PC.

Wow, that is such a awesome statement i may quote myself!

Okay I've made up my mind I'd like this
    - Saikyou Magmortar ブーバーン (with Charcoal) - 12/1/07 - OT Saikyou さいきょう - ID 12017 - Hardy - UT for my US Alamos Darkrai Lv.50 UT deal?

Deal! Meet me on wifi!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Thank you, i take pride in my work and wish to pass that quality onto my customers. A store without quality isn't a store at all, its like a lemonade stand. Low quality, quickly made, all for a fifty-cents. That is why My Little Shop #2 is the best trade store on PC.

Wow, that is such a awesome statement i may quote myself!

Deal! Meet me on wifi!
    And can you do me one favor and clone my Darkrai after?

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Sure just make sure you stay on wifi, cause i can clone and get back on wifi, in under 1 minute.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Alright I'll be able to wait ;). Pretty soon you wont have to make me cloned copys I'm going to get a Action Replay soon.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • idk if you can tell if this is cloned or not (to me it looks legit) but If you want it it's yours.
    sorry for the quality, I had to use my phone for the pics

Back