• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Unless you find an official site that says that information, it cant be 100% trusted. All events release shinies, but in small proportions.

Ok, sure. When can u trade?

sorry if I take a while to post. I'm just txting. I can trade now. Oh and 10ANIVs can't be shiny. No questions asked...

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    just to re-itterate m previous post that you may have missed in all the pandemonium:
    Spoiler:

Are these real movie regis (as in, if I were to transfer it to platinum I would gain access to battle the original three regis with one of these?) feel free to PM/VM whether they would work for Platinum or not. If they will then I'll most likely choose one of these.
    (for the CHANNEL Jirachi you wanted from me.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    If this is still going could i have a shayim thingy please PM/Vm me if i need to offer something

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    i have the following events THERE ALL LEGIT AND UT
    ALL PBR gotten by me with beautiful ivs
    hayley mew
    mystery mew
    movie regigigas:bashful 357/333/251/165/254/220 date(jun.20,2008)
    movie shaymin-calm/jul. 19,2008/pokemon movie 08/highly curious/likes bitter food
    movie shaymin-relaxed/jul. 16,2008/pokemon movie 08/somewhat vain/likes sour food
    movie shaymin-gentle/jul. 6,2008/pokemon movie 08/very finicky/likes bitter food
    movie shaymin-jolly/jul. 20,2008/pokemon movie 08/quick tempered/likes sweet food
    movie shaymin-quiet/aug. 30,2008/pokemon movie 08/somewhat stubborn/likes dry food
    movie shaymin-mild/jul. 19,2008/pokemon movie 08/likes to thrash about/likes dry food
    darkrai-05318-timid/may.31,2008/pokemon event/quick to flee/likes sweet food
    darkrai-03208-adamant/apr. 26,2008/pokemon ranger/quick tempered/likes spicy food
    darkrai-03208-timid/may 2,2008/pokemon ranger/somewhat of a clown/likes sweet food
    deoxys-06218-timid/jun. 23,2008/pokemon event/likes to run/likes sweet food
    lucario-08178-adamant/aug. 17,2008/pokemon event/somewhat of a clown/likes spicy food
    charmander-07208-naive/sep. 5,2008/pc tokyo/capable of taking hits/likes sweet food
    SHINY darkrai-05318-careful/jun. 1,2008/pokemon event/very finicky/likes bitter food
    SHINY darkrai-07038-modest/jul. 3,2008/pokemon event/likes to run/likes dry food
    SHINY movie shaymin-hardy/jul. 26,2008/pokemon movie 08/capable of taking hits/happily eats anything

IF YOU LIKED ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND PM ME

if you dont like them i was just wondering if you could clone some pokemons for me.
    i also have some UT shinies
    abomasow nn rare cady up to lv 50
    stantler
    relicanth
    pichu
    miltank
    happiny
    qwilfish
    natu
    stunky
    pikachu
    drowzee