• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
  • so which picture is the lighthouse you're using now?

there are 2 pics of the lighthouse at least I think that's what they are

Also the tiles look better than shiny gold's, but you shouldn't use up so much space with them, you might need it later...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • which one
    this:
    newsuicune.png

or this?
    NewMain_01.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    First one is Awesomer then the second one, so I say the first one!
    In my opinion, I think they both need work. Suicunes supposed to look graceful and legendary. Those pictures just don't do it justice. A sprite that'll make it look like a graceful, powerful pokemon is what it needs!

pkmnplaya

Elite newbie
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Real awesome dude,it's so obvious you spent a lot of time on this!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • It's a great hack, but I just don't like the mountain tiles. I can't wait to play this Remake, especially since you can plant berrys ;)
    Good luck!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • yes, originally, the beta was gonna end right after the league, LaZ has extended it to vermillion, but I'm guessing he's extending it more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back