• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    Well im mainly a rocketshipper followed by a pokeshipper but one couple that I am not sure has a shipping name would be brockxsuize the girl that brock got vulpix from. I think they would make a great couple.

Years
    Well im mainly a rocketshipper followed by a pokeshipper but one couple that I am not sure has a shipping name would be brockxsuize the girl that brock got vulpix from. I think they would make a great couple.

:3 I really liked that couple, seeing as Brock didn't really go INSANE, but was quite bashful around her. From the list I'm looking at it's BreederShipper. Makes sense.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Yeah I'm pretty good with Brock + Any-non-main-character-or-even-secondary character. Honestly, as much as he "loves" Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, I don't think either would be good bc he's always been obsessed with them BOTH, and they're more of an idea than a person to him now it seems (despite him being able to tell them all apart). So Brock + Breeder-and/or-Gym Leader would be best, I think.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    There's a lot of my favorites that Brock could go with, but the writers don't really care.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    So, let's say Brock DID go with Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy, although I don't think he should be with either unless it was a totally different one, like their purple-haired cousin or something. Which one is he more suited for? I'm thinking Joy. He only seems so-so about Jenny anymore, but Joy always seems forefront on his mind.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    another interesting pairing would be brockxivy lol I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT..... >_<

Maybe that already happened but she caught Brock cheating while Tracey was with Ash...OOOH.

If anything I could say about Brock's future is that he is most probably with his kitchen pot. I mean, how often do you see Brock with his Kitchen Pot? A LOT. If he ends up with Ash, the pot can cook him into Stone Soup...*pun not intended*

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
    Brock shippings? Well, I like him with Suzie. Instead of acting like a horn dog around her, he was bashful and insecure in her presence. What he felt for Suzie went beyond a physical attraction. He had a sincere crush on her. He admired Suzie and looked up to her instead of viewing her as just a pretty picture to look at like he does other females. Overall, I think they would make a good couple. She even shares his love for breeding.

I never cared for him with Joy or Jenny. I find relationships in which a person will only be interested in a guy or girl because he or she is physically attractive shallow. That is the case with Joy and Jenny. What Brock has for them is lust, not a crush or love.

Brock x Ash? Funny idea, but I cannot see it XD

I am new to this thread. In case anyone is wondering, I like Jessie x James, Giovanni x Cassidy (yes :D), Giovanni x Delia, Misty x Tracey, Suzie x Brock, and Professor Oak x Delia.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I dunno, I've seen recent episodes that claim that Bouldershipping (is that BrockAsh?) on the horizon again.

Welcome, Nodorsho.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    If there was a pairing involving Satoshi, then I guess it would be SatoshixPikachu ( now I know it's Pikashipping XD)
    Now that I think about it, I would like Takeshi to be in love with Satoshi, but I guess it would be one-sided... (because Satoshi only loves his Pokemon what would make Pikachu his perfect partner XD).
    I guess Pikachu is male but I guess that's not a Problem...
    (Okay, I'm just joking, I support Krazyshipping XD. NyasuxPikachu, yay!)
    To be honest, since it's a show with not many interesting new plots besides Pokemon-Human interaction, I can't imagine them adding something like a gay-pairing or a pairing at all.
    But it's always fun to look for hints XD. The more I think about it, the more I like SatoshixTakeshi (Bouldershipping?)
    I still like Pokeshipping a bit better I guess.
    I could also imagine Takeshi staying single his whole life...But maybe a Junsar would be fine because she could control him a little (but...which grown woman would like to go out with an adolecent, and because of this, weird little guy like him? XD)
    Well at long as it doesn't inerfrere with my own favorite shippings...(Rocketshipping, Diamondshipping and Krazyshipping..or maybe Bouldershipping? hmm...Rocketshipping is number one and second is Diamondshipping)

Last edited:

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
    When it comes to Brock, I myself am a LuckShipper, as Lucy is one of the few people that has even shown interest in Brock. I also am somewhat a Brock x Holly Shipper.(I cannot remember the name).

I don't really see BoulderShipping happening. Brock acts more like an older brother to Ash rather than a lover. Pikachu might go with Ash, but I doubt it highly, mainly because I am biased against most if not all Human x Pokemon Ships.

@ Eaglevision- Satoshi x Pikachu is Pikashipping

Years
    I always thought that Brock did go for Professor Ivy. Do not know why, but I thought that was the reason for him not to be with Ash.

Until I read it up of course, recently.

I also finally watched the wallace cup episodes, after trying to watch some other episodes I have missed. I hope we get more of that in the future, to at least make sapphirepearlshipping seem like it could be canon.

Meanwhile, I also wait for Misty to come back again so that there is a bit more pokeshipping.

Years
    You unintentionally hit the nail on the head with the last option. Ash is so oblivious - or, at least, that's how he's made out to be in the dub - and so blinkered on Pokémon that, in my opinion, he wouldn't be inclined to 'be with' anyone.

Or, maybe he'll become interested once he finally passes the age of ten. xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Er, there's a Shipping Debate Thread stickied.

Anyway, I say Aoi, although he's oblivious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back