• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Who else noticed that the three main characters of birth by sleep, 382/2, and KH1 + 11 parallell each other almost perfectly? Theres a million tiny links between each character that repeats over and over, except now theres an unexpected link between Axel and Riku. Not some "heart" connection, i mean what the two characters go through, it's full of it.

Riku, Terra AND Axel all forgoe some kind of test of their faith and freindship (if anyone has seen the latest trailers on KHinsider, Saix gives Axel a choice between freindship and Roxas, Aqua and Ven are told by Maleficent that Terra has succumbed to darkness,and i get the feeling that Malifecent is doing to Terra what she did to Riku, and hell, we KNOW Riku succumbed to darkness.) now there's also obvious links between Xion and Kairi ("the girl who was always together with Sora" "the girl who resembles me"-when she's talking with Riku). Not to mention that the connections between Sora and Kairi are referenced AGAIN with the scenes between Roxas and Xion (and i don't just say that for the sake of it, as theres still a lot more to know about this game).

it also seems, according to the conversations between Namine and DIZ, if i heard right (could be VERY wrong) It sounds like Xion is keeping herself alive off of Soras memories. like she's taken one of his memories to stay alive (could be something to do with why she has a keyblade) and since the purpose of Sora's sleep is to regain his memories, he obviously can't wake up without it. and i think she's doing it because she wants to stay with Roxas, because when Riku tells her that she should go back to her true self, she says she has an "important friend" but he tells her that she should do it anyway.

let's not forget that i haven't even tied in Namine, Ven and Aqua, and exactly where they could stand... this game sure has a lot to reveal.

and there's one more thing i still don't understand, and thats EXACTLY where Sora fits in, because the lines between what makes him sigfnificant and unsignificant have gone slightly transparent. people like Riku have said that he WAS'NT meant to have the Keyblade, until Sora proved himself stronger and reclaimed it. there were also a lot of theories like this around birth by sleep a while ago, claiming that the only reason why Sora has a keyblade is because of his connection to Ven. surely there's more to Sora than this? think about how many loose ends that leaves to the plot! it IS about how Sora is the keyblades chosen one, and, in my mind will come out to prove how he is better than all the keyblade users before him because he overcame the dark with his heart, even though according to destiny he isn't actually worthy of the weapon. i think it'll turn out like that somehow, but it's a great mystery, and very hard to theorize about!

Last edited:
    Years
    It's a shame we didn't get KH2:FM+, but at least we're going to be getting 358/2 Days sometime.
    358/2 Days will certainly be a great game, and provide the background of many organization members. I also hope to learn more about this 14th Member from it, and who their original self was.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Well, we'd better look at what we know about the 14th member.

Her name is Xion

She looks like kairi face-wise, eye-wise and her hair is similar, albeit shorter and black

She wields a keyblade

She shows obvious connections to:

Sora
    Roxas
    Kairi
    Riku
    Namine
    Axel

In particular she is, i'd say connected to Kairi, Namine (as she IS kairi) and Roxas. The freindship she shares with Roxas and Axel directly parallells Sora Riku, and Kairi, aswell as Terra Ven and Aqua. In KH ll Axel's and Roxas' freindship could parallel Sora and Riku's freinship (you could say)

to respond to your post, MenceMaster, theres been a MILLION hints so far that if she isn't completely connected to Kairi, she at least is to some extent. you can really find out a heap from the trailers at KHinsider ^__^ it's pretty likely she's connected to Sora and Roxas, as is Namine, but not in the same way, by any means.

That's all i can think of about Xion off the top of my head, that's without scrolling through my beasty post above >_>

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Just wait and Find out when it releases in America. or watch Japaense Scene in English Subs when it gets release. cause u can complete think the wrong thoughts.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    lol that's what i've been doing ^__^ looking at the JUMPFIESTA trailers with subtitles and theorising over them. Weird thing to do when you're bored XD

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    I think it'd funny if Xion wasn't directly connected to Kairi. From what we've seen so far, Xion does think there's a connection (after all, they look an awful lot alike), so I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura throws us something unexpected. But I do like the idea of Xion being a fragment of Sora's memory.

Oh, and one of the new scans on KHI shows a Moogle in a black coat. Hahaha, those Moogles will set up shop anywhere, huh?

Cid

Years
    I think it'd funny if Xion wasn't directly connected to Kairi. From what we've seen so far, Xion does think there's a connection (after all, they look an awful lot alike), so I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura throws us something unexpected. But I do like the idea of Xion being a fragment of Sora's memory.

Oh, and one of the new scans on KHI shows a Moogle in a black coat. Hahaha, those Moogles will set up shop anywhere, huh?

Moogles... I kind of wonder where they come from, actually.

Anyway, I think Xion is really unexpected, because we already have Naminé.
    Also, Xion weilding the keyblade is weird, because Kairi never took hold of a keyblade before The World That Never Was...or at least I think so.

I'm really frustrated that Re:COM is not yet released at our country... Oh well...

Cid

Years
    I didn't notice this until later, but look closely at Axel's chakrams on the last scan. They look different in all three gameplay screens.

Me neither. But now that you've mentioned it, seems like his chakrams change, probably when you play using him.
    Other versions of the chakrams look awesome...wonder how they're different from each other besides their looks?

BTW, I like the Moogle in the Black Cloak on that last scan. ^^

Years
    I think they should have brought FM with RE: CoM. Why?

1. Sora now seems to go through puberty in less than 6 hours. They should have redubbed the whole series.
    2. CoM is a rip off by itself.

That game has to be one of the worst games I've ever played. It would be fine without the retarded cards, but they make it almost impossible to fight bosses like Larxene and Riku. All I got every time I try to hit them is 'break break break'. Im glad they made the PS2 version harder than the GBA, but good lord....how can you enjoy a game if you cant even attack?

ソラ

Years
    I think they should have brought FM with RE: CoM. Why?

1. Sora now seems to go through puberty in less than 6 hours. They should have redubbed the whole series.
    2. CoM is a rip off by itself.

That game has to be one of the worst games I've ever played. It would be fine without the retarded cards, but they make it almost impossible to fight bosses like Larxene and Riku. All I got every time I try to hit them is 'break break break'. Im glad they made the PS2 version harder than the GBA, but good lord....how can you enjoy a game if you cant even attack?
    Reason you are an Idiot Flamer.

1]you Should shut the hell up, and Be Happy that We got something out of te Bundle instead of nothing
    2]thats why you put bigger and better cards in there with "0"s, 9's 8's 7's 6's, ues Sleights, and 0's so you can break them
    3]If you dont like it, dont buy it.
    4]If everyone Else can beat them so can you, this game has more Stratic game play like other RPG's. So use your brain.
    5]Gee, its a Remake, No wonder its 30 Bucks.
    6]Possible they re made cause of 4 reasons, 1]358/2 Day was announce so they finished it as fast as they can, 2]to give gamers that havent beat the OG version on GBA, 3]They wanted more Money 4]Stupid people that wine about FM+ wasnt release here, So we got this so Us American can be quite, and be happy. So yah

Simple as that.

Edit: Gee, I wonder, Is Haley Joel Osment suppose to be a child till KH is over. No. So be happy for What Square Enix Gave us

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I got my copy for Christmas of RE:Chain of Memories so excited,I'll play it soon.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I finished the game lvl 63 and now i'm w8in for DAYS to come out for Europe! Well at least I have CoD5 n Gituar Hero. Did any of u have a good xmas?

ソラ

Years
    I finished the game lvl 63 and now i'm w8in for DAYS to come out for Europe! Well at least I have CoD5 n Gituar Hero. Did any of u have a good xmas?
    you still have to do Riku's Story.

I am still doing my 80 HP run. I just beat the First Fight with Larxene, at Level 32. with like 875 CP. and yes. Check out the Fight here

Youtube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Castle Oblivion -Part 7- Larxene (English/Proud Mode/Hp 80)

and Check out the WHOLE Walkthrough(uncompleted)

Playlist: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (English/Proud/Hp 80)

But yeah. No one has been talking in this thread for a while.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Riku's mode: Doin an 80hp run in that but no recorder other than my extremely bad phone :(

Roxas: I'll subscribe to your videos

Back