• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    well about time huh? yep they are actually going to release it . Here is the article

i already have Final Mix/ RE: COM but im sure others will be happy.

The only thing I am looking forward to is the English voice to Zexion Lexaeus Larxene Vexen and Marluxia.

Although i hope it doesn't get poorly edited like kh2.

Also Final Mix was not confirmed for release along with it so don't get your hopes up. Discuss

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Awesome i've been waiting for this for a while now i couldn't get the final mix + edition of KH2 in japan so i wasn't able to play RE: COM is the battle system the same as the gba version of the game.

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    Awesome i've been waiting for this for a while now i couldn't get the final mix + edition of KH2 in japan so i wasn't able to play RE: COM is the battle system the same as the gba version of the game.

yes except in 3d, but the game still is challenging.

The confirmed release date is Dec 2 2008.

So far this is only for North America, other continents it is unknown...

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    I'm surprised they even decided to bring it here o_O. I've played the gba version but this will still go on my Games to Buy Eventaully list. I'm just not sure how CoM will be like in 3d unless the fighting system is sort of combined with KH's system.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Theres a thread sort of like this that discuss all the Kingdom Hearts games. But thanks for the notice =]

Here Oh btw I posted the Box art of it in this thread.

I'm surprised they even decided to bring it here o_O. I've played the gba version but this will still go on my Games to Buy Eventaully list. I'm just not sure how CoM will be like in 3d unless the fighting system is sort of combined with KH's system.
    It is cool, I mean I own the Japanese one. and Its WAY better than the GBA. I mean the Battle system is the same, But the thing is that you have more room to fight, and do other stuff like Glide, and more new moves, and cards. its alot better than the GBA one BY far.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    here the Box art

Kingdom Hearts Thread

and websites

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Official North America Website

Square-Enix Blog

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Reaction commands from KH2 were also added into the gameplay. :D So it is improved, but if you hated the card system as a basis, you'll still dislike it in Re:COM.

ソラ

Years
    Reaction commands from KH2 were also added into the gameplay. :D So it is improved, but if you hated the card system as a basis, you'll still dislike it in Re:COM.
    Yah, But I disliked it in the GBA version, But I loved it in the PS2 one, I just dont get why tho, it was amazing probably cause it was in 3-D.

ソラ

Years
    I've been waiting for this game to come out FOREVER. Unfortunately, I can't play it because I don't have a PS2. xD. But still, I'm excited.
    Maybe one day!! I hope that it comes out to Europe and everywhere else, not just Japan and North America, everywhere I want all the KH fans to experince this stuff =]

Cherrim

Years
    Yah, But I disliked it in the GBA version, But I loved it in the PS2 one, I just dont get why tho, it was amazing probably cause it was in 3-D.
    Is that so? XD That's strange. Most people I know hated the GBA version and only tolerated the PS2 version's battle system because of the graphics and pretty cutscenes.

ソラ

Years
    Is that so? XD That's strange. Most people I know hated the GBA version and only tolerated the PS2 version's battle system because of the graphics and pretty cutscenes.
    I have a past with CoM on GBA cause I got so far, and it got deleted =[, and Im like "IM NOT DOING ALL THAT OVER AGAIN!!". Than I beat it eventually after, my sora is lvl 99, and Riku is like lvl 76. But On my PS2 Im level 67 or 68, and My Riku is like Lvl 39(yea i beat it at that level well lvl 37 i beat it).

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    When this game is released there is one scene i am going to pay special attention to.

In the U.S version of kh2 Axel's death was censored because his body was engulfed in flames...

Who here remembers how Vexen dies in this game? here is a reminder for those who dont know

Just how exactly are they going to deal with that. I dont see how that can be edited. So i just figured they were just not going to release the game for reasons like that.

( they also had better not mess up Vexen's laugh in the dubbing XD)

ソラ

Years
    When this game is released there is one scene i am going to pay special attention to.

In the U.S version of kh2 Axel's death was censored because his body was engulfed in flames...

Who here remembers how Vexen dies in this game? here is a reminder for those who dont know

Just how exactly are they going to deal with that. I dont see how that can be edited. So i just figured they were just not going to release the game for reasons like that.

( they also had better not mess up Vexen's laugh in the dubbing XD)
    Yea they better leave it be, cause I was pissed when they cursored Axel death, and I wonder about the others like Zexion.

Edit: It looks cool how Vexen died too.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years

Well, in the GBA version, due to screen limitations, Vexen just got headshotted, then the screen just went white when Axel snapped is fingers. Although I'd hate to see that, they would probably censor it that way. The fact that Vexen wasn't headshotted in Re:CoM is because that was too brutal.

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    Yea they better leave it be, cause I was pissed when they cursored Axel death, and I wonder about the others like Zexion.

Edit: It looks cool how Vexen died too.

oh yea Zexion was choked to death and lets not forget after Vexen dies Sora says " what the hell is wrong with you people". Who knows perhaps we are better off with the Japanese version XD

ソラ

Years
    oh yea Zexion was choked to death and lets not forget after Vexen dies Sora says " what the hell is wrong with you people". Who knows perhaps we are better off with the Japanese version XD
    Yah. But I want to hear to new voices of Org XIII. But lets HOPE they dont change anything.

But it was so unless in KHII where in Disney Castle where Daisy lactured Donald for not stoping by, and she was pounding on his butt in the Japanese one, in the america then edited it =/ they do that in cartoons!!

see

Useless edits

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    I have a past with CoM on GBA cause I got so far, and it got deleted =[, and Im like "IM NOT DOING ALL THAT OVER AGAIN!!". Than I beat it eventually after, my sora is lvl 99, and Riku is like lvl 76. But On my PS2 Im level 67 or 68, and My Riku is like Lvl 39(yea i beat it at that level well lvl 37 i beat it).
    I think I'm around level 89 in COM and a low level with Riku because I just played through his side once. xD; In Re:COM I'm... level 75ish with Sora? Low level again with Riku because I don't like his part as much and thus don't really play it. <_<

edit: LOL OH GOD HOW AM I SO SLOW? Like 50 posts were added while I was typing this short one. I'm so lame.

I don't usually care about edits and I guess I don't in this case either, but I wtf at some of them. :( But Disney has final say so what's okay in Japan may not be here? Idk, they like to censor North America in everything, so it's no surprise Disney insists on it in their own game. (But then... why approve it for Japan too? Weird.) 8/

ソラ

Years
    I think I'm around level 89 in COM and a low level with Riku because I just played through his side once. xD; In Re:COM I'm... level 75ish with Sora? Low level again with Riku because I don't like his part as much and thus don't really play it. <_<
    I should train them before ReCoM get out, But I dont know cause I'm playing a new file.

What Diffculty level are you in ReCoM of Both Sora and Riku?

Back