• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Temporal Collapse (PG-14 please) Kinda Historical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    -retired too many negative comments-

i Will rewrite this piece of crap. Until then dont make me as ashamed as i am now. T_T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I highly suggest that you find yourself a beta reader. Your story has a few problems that make it difficult to read, unfortunately. Grammar is pretty bad, to be on the harsh side. Punctuation, capitalization, proper paragraphing. There's a lot here to fix.

I'm not quite sure as to what's going on. I can tell that you want to use the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima as an Pokemon-ized event in your fic. The one problem is that I'm not sure where your characters are in relation to the bomb dropping that I can't be sure if I should correct you on the effects of radiation or not.

Before you post your second chapter, you should take more time to work on it. Write the chapter, set it aside for a while, then read it over to catch the mistakes that you can find. If you are unsure of your writing, then a beta reader can help you out by working with you one-on-one before you post, catching your mistakes and helping you fix them before you post the chapter. (They can also help you with your plot and characterization, depending on who you get as a beta reader.)

I wish you the best of luck, and you can ask me any questions you may have.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    No No! You can tell me anything thats wrong. Grammar, punctuation you know it! Im in 7th grade dude.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • It still doesn't matter, ASTINUS is a very clever and busy moderator, so it's msot likely that she'll be too busy to root through all the mistakes. However, I'd be happy to do it for you ^^

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    Talk about friendly community. *rolls eyes*

I said PM or help me not be mean to me.

Meanie.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Closing to protect the innocent.

darkie, good luck on everything, and don't let people get you down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back