• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
  • Hello everyone. I have been spent the recent two weeks building up and decorating a new Pkmn HOF official website. Pkmn HOF team members, partners, contributors and supporters can access the website by clicking the link in my signature.

I have a very important announcement about Moose and the Pkmn HOF team to make. Please read it and leave your feedback:

According to the feedbacks from staff members, contributors, supporters and many users from Pokecommunity, Moose's behaviors have become more and more disgusting and intolerable. Moose used to contribute significantly to this project, but now he's doing everything he can to ruin the reputation of fan game Pkmn HOF. Staff members and supporters are getting embarrassed by his subjective, aggressive and pointless comments in the old forum and pokecommunity. Some threaten to leave if the situation doesn't become better in recent future.

Therefore, as the founder and head staff of fan game Pkmn HOF, I now officially announce that Moose will not serve as an admin or team leader of this project anymore. He will also be ineligible for future promotion no matter what he does to restore his infamous reputation. Moose will be temporarily demoted to Concept designer, under the control of Ocean Black, until we figure out a better solution for his new role.

This decision is not only made by the project founder Hall of Famer, but also by the majority of the Pkmn HOF staff. A person who is not appreciated or is even hated by the team members is apparently not the material for an admin or team leader. We have given Moose tens of chances, but he didn't even say the simple word "Sorry" for at least once. A person who is not capable of making apologies is by no means to remain in as high a position as Moose is enrolled.

Thank you everyone for taking the time and trouble to read such a long message. I appreciate your support to Pkmn HOF and like I said before, we're here to make a better game for you to enjoy!
    To Pkmn HOF staff members: I'm doing this for all of you since I want my team members to be capable of speaking their mind out and helping each other in a positive way. The one who tries to overwhelm the others and shut their mouths down is going to get punished, like I said before. You can simply ignore Moose's command or spams from now on.

To Pkmn HOF partners, contributors and supporters: Thank you very much for supporting my fan game. I'm doing this because I'm responsible for those who love my game and wish it to be better. You are free of concerns now, and we can get things going right after the bad element is eliminated from this team. You will see significant progresses of this game in summer.

To those who were offended by Moose before: I'm really sorry for what happened, and as the owner of fan game Pkmn HOF, I feel bad about my inability to make use of Moose's talents in the appropriate way. I will make an official apology thread in the Game development forum and please check it out when the thread is up.

To the rest of people who are reading this post: I understand that some of you are more or less upset about Moose's comments. From now on, please don't regard Moose as a representitive of this game, and apparently he shouldn't have been. You can come to the Pkmn HOF offocial forum and leave your comments about Moose in the announcement thread.

I'm sorry again for what Moose has done in this community. This is a decision I have to make sooner or later, and I'm glad that I don't have to wait till my game's reputation is completely ruined and my team members start to feel bad about themselves being involved in this project. The Pkmn HOF team has been reconstructed, and I will introduce new staff members and team leaders in a few days.

Have a good weekend everyone, and enjoy the Easter weekend!

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Well Moose is still on this team, but his admin power is lost forever. He only has two choices now:

1. Accept the demotion and learn how to behave himself.
    2. Reject the demotion and leave the team.

It all depends on him.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Well Moose is still on this team, but his admin power is lost forever. He only has two choices now:

1. Accept the demotion and learn how to behave himself.
    2. Reject the demotion and leave the team.

It all depends on him.
    Well, lets just hope he makes the right choice.
    Hall of Famer, this fangame is an inspiration to most game creators. It made me start making games and I hope it helps others too.
    -PP

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    The new HOF forums and website are really good, with a lot of information there and forums for everyone to use. There's sections for the game and then sections for socailizing and being friendly. :) Soon hopefully we should have a custom design and everything for it. Hall of Famer worked hard setting up a professional style site for it, and I really hope that everyone enjoys it as much as I do. :)

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I think that Moose deserves what he gets and that it was totally inappropriate for him to abuse Administrator powers. Admins are meant to be respectful and not go on posting sprees, posting ****ing **** and flaming in every post he makes. Sorry, but this game and this forum does not need a ****ing wacko like him!

@morningstar: Thanks for saying that the forums are nice!

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • You did the right thing by letting Moose go. I know it's hard to take charge and get tough, especially with how long he was on the team and how much he had contributed... but overall it was for the best, from what I can tell. His contributions, no matter how great, can excuse the kind of behavior he showed.

Hopefully he'll see this as a wake up call and agree to continue working with the team in his new position. It's just a shame that you were the one who had to apologize for him, when he should be man enough to own up for all the trash talking and whatnot that he did.

I have a healthy bit of respect for you and your team, and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

Sajuuk

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    You did the right thing by letting Moose go. I know it's hard to take charge and get tough, especially with how long he was on the team and how much he had contributed... but overall it was for the best, from what I can tell. His contributions, no matter how great, can excuse the kind of behavior he showed.

Hopefully he'll see this as a wake up call and agree to continue working with the team in his new position. It's just a shame that you were the one who had to apologize for him, when he should be man enough to own up for all the trash talking and whatnot that he did.

I have a healthy bit of respect for you and your team, and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

I concur 100% with you.
    Would you like to be a moderator on our forums?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ugh I read only one of mooses latest posts and wow that was some dispicable stuff. he actually had to dis you like that cause of DP graphics? I say kick him off fully!Its not like he would accept anyway. All the power to his head would make him say some very mean stuff so be careful/.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Would you like to be a moderator on our forums?

Sure, if you need another moderator. I'm an Admin on another forum, so it won't be unfamiliar territory for me.

I dunno about all this Moose bashing, though; no need to flame the guy. Lets hear what he has to say, I say.

Sajuuk

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Sure, if you need another moderator. I'm an Admin on another forum, so it won't be unfamiliar territory for me.

I see you registered. Contact me on Visitor Messaging asying you wish to be a Moderator. Thanks for your Support!!!!

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Very, very smart move HOF.
    Moose was discouraging many of the Beginners on the forum, instead of handling it calmly and giving them constructive critisism WITHOUGHT completely trashing their self confidence.
    Moose also trashed me when I was a noobie, thought I do have to thank him, I spend all my time trying to prove him wrong.
    The point is, you do NOT need a five year old on your team.

Sajuuk

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Very, very smart move HOF.
    Moose was discouraging many of the Beginners on the forum, instead of handling it calmly and giving them constructive critisism WITHOUGHT completely trashing their self confidence.
    Moose also trashed me when I was a noobie, thought I do have to thank him, I spend all my time trying to prove him wrong.
    The point is, you do NOT need a five year old on your team.

I concur with you too :). Hope to see you on the forums!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Moose was being aggressive to members??
    Hmm..... better check the previous posts he made.

Sajuuk

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Moose was being aggressive to members??
    Hmm..... better check the previous posts he made.

Check the Pokemon HOF Moderation Announcement forum. The sticky gives you all you need to know. The link to that forum is in my signature.

bojjenclon

I fail, like, a lot
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    As a HoF team member, I can say that demoting Moose is one of the best things I've seen done for this team since I joined. Moose only flamed, and ultimately scared our members away from the forum. This made it extremely difficult to get any work done. In fact, a mapper friend of mine, (who will not be named for privacy reasons) actually AIM'd me to judge his maps because he had been flamed so many times that he didn't want to post them on the forum. This is unacceptable. To conclude my opinion, I support HoF on this choice 100%.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back