• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Why the random comments on the lamp? :D Anyways all credit for the pokeballs and the egg goes to NikNaks because he dree them. The egg idea is also his.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Wow, this is a great game. I usually don't follow games but this one is probably one that stands out. Well good luck and hope you can progress :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Hello :)
I have just read through the first 14 pages and I think it is going to look awesome. I am afraid that noone likes your snow tiles :( but I like them :) . I think it is amazing what people can do and even at this young age :) you must have learnt it early . I also really like the story of both games and think that all ypur design looks great so far :).
Is there any chance by the way to have the girl have a rucksack too? I liked to play the girls in the games but why do they always have to have these other kind of bags which don't look half as good and handy?

So you are really exactly what I was looking forward to joining this board, because I just love to see good hacks and games in work. (My original board of being closed down in the mean time and reopened but without the rom hacking section (game development wasn't not there either)
I wonder if you continue this to be your hobby or do you think you will turn this into a profession once you leave school?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
wow how can i play and i f its not out i cant wait till it is
Why will people never understand? It is a standalone game, just like any other normal PC game. Like Halo, Sims, Half Life, you just download a file, extract it. No need for installation, just play.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I'm sad that nobody bothered to respond to me, so I'll post it again. I found a problem on the summary screens, and
On Dialga's page, the color of the Dragon type is on top of the color for the steel type, but Dialga is Steel/Dragon, and not Dragon/Steel. So shouldn't Steel's color be on top?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Why will people never understand? It is a standalone game, just like any other normal PC game. Like Halo, Sims, Half Life, you just download a file, extract it. No need for installation, just play.

Lol he mentioned nothing of ROM or anything.
I'm sure he simply meant, where is the download.

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
Heylo Luka,
You probably don't remember me but I used to be Lord Wolfybob, back when Blue Chrome had just started. It caught my interest back then and it still does. I'd like to be a part of making this game, and would like to help in any way.
I would show you some of my work but I lost pretty much all of it when my laptop crashed along with my game, but if your interested, just make a request for something you want and then you can judge me on the result.
I'm an OW Creator, Tile Artist, general designer and spriter although I'm not too fond of spriting.

-Novus-

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I'm sad that nobody bothered to respond to me, so I'll post it again. I found a problem on the summary screens, and

If you acctually looked very carefully at the summary screen, you would notice that the steel color is "on top" of the dragon one. But probably what you meant to say is: that the second type color is "above" the first type color. And this is normal and the way its supposed to look. It's just my design and I'm sticking with it because i dont see anything wrong with it.

You probably don't remember me but I used to be Lord Wolfybob, back when Blue Chrome had just started. It caught my interest back then and it still does. I'd like to be a part of making this game, and would like to help in any way.
I would show you some of my work but I lost pretty much all of it when my laptop crashed along with my game, but if your interested, just make a request for something you want and then you can judge me on the result.
I'm an OW Creator, Tile Artist, general designer and spriter although I'm not too fond of spriting.

Hey, I do remember you. I'm sad though that you lost all the progress you've done on your game. As always help is always appereciated, especially in the spriting area. I can't think of anything right now. As before, I'm still in need of a custom hero and heroine. I can't contact any of the people that were sort of supposed to do it. But I already have an idea of what the trainers are supposed to look like. If you are able to do it and wish to participate please PM me. I already have a concept in mind and know what they are supposed to look like, so that's it.

Last edited:

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
If you acctually looked very carefully at the summary screen, you would notice that the steel color is "on top" of the dragon one. But probably what you meant to say is: that the second type color is "above" the first type color. And this is normal and the way its supposed to look. It's just my design and I'm sticking with it because i dont see anything wrong with it.

Hey, I do remember you. I'm sad though that you lost all the progress you've done on your game. As always help is always appereciated, especially in the spriting area. I can't think of anything right now. As before, I'm still in need of a custom hero and heroine. I can't contact any of the people that were sort of supposed to do it. But I already have an idea of what the trainers are supposed to look like. If you are able to do it and wish to participate please PM me. I already have a concept in mind and know what they are supposed to look like, so that's it.
Did you also noticed my comment on the 'pokemon info' at the top?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Yea I did. I'm already taking care of the things anyone has mentioned. Also soon to be revealed: an awsome new Pokegear never seen before, I'll post updates soon.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Yea I did. I'm already taking care of the things anyone has mentioned. Also soon to be revealed: an awsome new Pokegear never seen before, I'll post updates soon.

whatdo you meen by new? the apps or the design?

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
that sounds awsome, sorry that i asked but i really want that your game is the best

PH1L2795

DA M4$TA
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
i seriously cannot wait for this 2 be finished! This game is going 2 be amazing! keep up the good work every1!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I'm afraid I have some really bad news. Two days ago, I was configuring my laptop in order to be able to use it at school. I set the backup to work and after the backup had supposedly completed reformatted my drive and re-installed windows vista on it. Later when I opened my laptop I found that the whole Blue Chrome project isn't backed up.

The only positive thing is that I still have all my scripts backed up, but lost any other progress. I'm currently trying to recover the data. If I succeed in recovering it, the development will continue as usual, but if I'm unable to recover the data, game development will start over but after this school year (since this is my graduation year). I don't want any PMs or VM or whatever regarding this situation. The progress isn't lost, it's just a matter of being able to recover it.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Well good luck trying to recover the files. Anyway this hack still looks to have loads of potential. Good Luck.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Well good luck trying to recover the files. Anyway this hack still looks to have loads of potential. Good Luck.
AAGGGHHH, MY EYES. THE FORBIDDEN WORD!! Can't you read?

Anyway, Luka is just being dramatic, his laptop is rubbish, so it just freezes while trying to recover. It sees the files no problem, just an issue of using a fast enough PC to recover the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back