• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
These pics are great! Just a question, though: On Dialga's page, the color of the Dragon type is on top of the color for the steel type, but Dialga is Steel/Dragon, and not Dragon/Steel. So shouldn't Steel's color be on top?

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Ha it would be nice to include my idea of putting pokeball behind and also i like how the types are centered looks awesome. I was also wondering is that diagla caught in a pokeball or does it always show a regular pokeball for your pokemon?

Atomic Reactor

Wow, those summary screens are purely epic... I love them.
Idk if you noticed (im sure you have) but the pokemons name and number aren't exactly centered..

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Ok...

@Fraot: Thanks, but I've already sorted that out by myself.

@Neo-Dragon: It is really cool and I love the Idea of the ball it is caught in behind it.

@NikNaks: I love your sprites and thanks for contributing to this. I wouldn't be able to do it without you.

As for the Summary, I know how I'll sort out the two types so here are two screenshots.
capture010.png
capture009.png

Cool, the background is divided by two colors. I like it!
Btw: Those little page icons look like my icons(the ones with: a computer screen, energy bar and a pokéball), i mean, their position on the screen. Whatever, it may be just coincidence.

Your game look cool anyways! Keep it up Luka. If there's anything you need, I will help.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Wow, those summary screens are purely epic... I love them.
Idk if you noticed (im sure you have) but the pokemons name and number aren't exactly centered..
Lol, thats my fault, in my rush to finish a D/P/Pt I set their x and y to fixed positions, without calculating their centre position. I'm surprised Luka hasn't fixed it after 2 months.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
maybe he did not notice but you are right the X and Y cordinates are way off

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Lol, thats my fault, in my rush to finish a D/P/Pt I set their x and y to fixed positions, without calculating their centre position. I'm surprised Luka hasn't fixed it after 2 months.

That's because I haven't touched the Summary screen untill two days ago. I'll be fixing everything gradually as I go along and I do spot mistakes.

@Fraot: I ripped those icons from Platinum, because that's what they are.

And the Pokeballs do change according to what the Pokemon are caught with. I've just used the Debug function to get the Pokemon so that's why they appear in a Pokeball.

EDIT: Ok, with the help of NikNaks, I've finished the Pokemon selection screen, and I think it looks really good so far. Anyways, this is to prove that the Pokeball sprites do change.

capture012.png
capture013.png

Last edited:

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
That's because I haven't touched the Summary screen untill two days ago. I'll be fixing everything gradually as I go along and I do spot mistakes.

@Fraot: I ripped those icons from Platinum, because that's what they are.

And the Pokeballs do change according to what the Pokemon are caught with. I've jut used the Debug function to get the Pokemon so that's why they appear in a Pokeball.

EDIT: Ok, with the help of NikNaks, I've finished the Pokemon selection screen, and I think it looks really good so far. Anyways, this is to prove that the Pokeball sprites do change.

capture012.png
capture013.png
the pokeballs looks way better now
Keep up the good work

Fraot

Years
I meant this:
capture004-2.jpg

See how the icons are arranged?(that pic is on the screenshot showcase)
Whatever, your summary looks cool! But there's something interesting:
How are you going to make the torn world on your game? Will it be like platinum? or just a simple and plain map?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
I meant this:
capture004-2.jpg

How are you going to make the torn world on your game? Will it be like platinum? or just a simple and plain map?
Due to the current limited capabilities of RMXP, a proper torn world is complicated. I believe Luka planned to just have it as a plain map.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
But i remember seeing a panorama map script somewhere so i think it is posible for you to make the original torn world script

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I like how things are looking.
Kind of a stupid question.. but i saw your pikachu was level 135? Is that actually going to be possible? lol.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I meant this:
capture004-2.jpg

Still. I ripped those from platinum. I'm sorry if it looks similar but mine is mine, and I ripped those from platinum.

@Blazers: Didn't see your post there. Yes it is possible and it is in the game. Everything I post here is proof of any working functions.

Regarding the Torn World. I'm not that skilled to make it like in Platinum, but as the first page says it will be included.

EDIT: Here is another screenshot showing the various Pokemon caught in different Pokeballs and also a little small thing on what would happend if an egg was on the Pokemon selection screen.

capture014.png

Last edited:

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Woah, awesome screenshots. The Pokeball thing is so original, and I love how the background will be based on what type the Pokemon is! Oh, and your storyline is much better now that it has more detail. Kudos to you and your team for having gotten so much done. :)

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Looks amazing Luka! Did you draw/pixel the back pokeballs yourself. They are very well shaded. <3
And that egg is just adorable. XD And I'm loving the "Street lamp"

Atomic Reactor

Hmm... You should get a different street lamp, cause it doesnt look like its actually coming from the lamps bulbs, but from the very top.

Fraot

Years
Good! I like those pokeballs! Very original with the egg, I may base myself on you: On the selection screen only the egg icon would appear, instead of "EGG", but that's just an idea.
I think I can make the pokeballs in 3d and then do various renders in order to make them look better(it's better to make them that way because in 2d, i mean, pixels, its too hard to give'em the same "style"). Well, if you want, of course...

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Nice i like how u made each of the pokeballs they are a very good interpretation and also the lampost and the egg look perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back