• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Wow i guess CM Punk was right, Jeff was still a drug addict. I just hope Punk comes out next week talking about this.

I think there is a good possibility that the WWE won't re-sign Hardy after this. I guess drugies never change.And anyway I'd chose Matt over Jeff anyday and forever

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • MAJOR BREAKING NEWS

Breaking News: Jeff Hardy Arrested For Drug Trafficking, Multiple Felonies
    By Michael Bluth

Source: ThePilot.com

Former WWE superstar Jeff Hardy is in the Moore County jail this afternoon after being arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steriods.

Hardy, 32, was arrested on Friday after a search of his home yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia. His bail has been set at $125,000.

A joint investigation by the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department led to the arrest.

The charges against Jeff Hardy include:

- Felony trafficking in opium
    - Two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance
    - Felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance
    - Felony possession of cocaine
    - Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Well, there goes Jeff's chances in WWE. He is done. :(

While I'm at it, is Mr. Kennedy (If that is Ken Anderson) going to TNA? If that is the case, then sweet! Same with Umaga.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

• So many pictures to choose from. Which will I choose? How about this:

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Very lucky of you WWE.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
  • Two Major Former WWE Stars Free To Join Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
    By Daniel Pena

Ken Anderson's non-compete clause with World Wrestling Entertainment expired today, thus meaning he is free to negotiate with any wrestling company.

"Something about midnight tonight...can't quite put my finger on it." Anderson wrote yesterday on his Twitter account.

Likewise, Eddie Fatu's (professionally known as "Umaga" in WWE) non-compete clause with WWE expired this past week as well. Fatu was released from his WWE contract on June 8, 2009 after violating the company's drug testing policy a second time and his subsequent refusal to enter a rehabilitation center.
    Nooooooooooooo! Please don't go to TNA, Kennedy! Come back to WWE!

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • Pretty unprofessional behaviour from Jeff Hardy's. Not only are his chances in WWE gone, but getting a job anywhere is hard enough.

EstebanOrt77

Years
  • Pretty unprofessional behaviour from Jeff Hardy's. Not only are his chances in WWE gone, but getting a job anywhere is hard enough.
    It's not like Jeff Hardy is THAT important. You should all be sad about Kennedy going back to TNA.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • What the heck! WWE Breaking point was just plain wrong!

I was expecting Orton loosing, cause he had the title for like what, 2 or 3 months now?

How does Taker loose in his Debut back!!!!!!!!!!! And DX loose!!! WTF!!!

Also, bout Jeff, are you sure that this isn't some storyline that Punk is gonna brag about this Friday? Seems very likley, with his win....if this is for real....god, I feel sorry for him.....never thought I would say this, but pnk was right!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Report: WWE releases three wrestlers this weekend; More coming?
    By Brian Cantor

As the company's September Breaking Point pay-per-view was underway, news of several WWE releases reached the media.

PWInsider confirmed that Fletcher Chase, Troy Jackman and Aiden Frost have all been released from their developmental contracts.

Though no names have yet broken, sources say that several other developmental workers might have joined the aforementioned three in receiving their pink slips.

Chase, Jackman and Frost all had at least one point of criticism waged against their ability, although it was not clear at press time if anything specific and notable motivated their releases.

At press time, the closest to official confirmation was Frost writing, "I officially retire from sports entertainment" on his My Space.

Former WWE Diva Reveals Seriousness Of Recent Ailment
    Written by Richard Gray

Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro recently wrote on her Twitter page she is off crutches following the surgery on her ankle. Massaro said she could have had to have her foot amputated had doctors not caught the infection in time.

EstebanOrt77

Years
  • And they made it look so cool. Its a shame. WWE is going down the drain...
    Breaking Point was so Awesome! DX Lost!!!!!!!!(Yes) CM PUNK WON!!!!!!(YES!) Too bad Orton lost. But I enjoyed that PPV.
    What do you think Batista's big announcement tonight is gonna be?

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
  • Gross that Alicia won with only 3 pinfall wins so far [Including this] But kinda happy. Gail should be a champion again but Alicia VS Micke Feud would be OK

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back