• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'm...I'm um having my wisdom teeth out. ^^;;

I...I might be gone one day or more. [*scared mika is scared har har*] I won't be back til Aea and Phani approve so...yeah. xD;

I'll be signing off after I get an RP post done for awhile nya

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Off to Disney World until Sunday, might be able to check in once or twice a day. I haven't been to Disney World in years, quite excited. ^__^

So yeah, bye for now! :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Have fun in Disney World, Aura! Sure wish I was going somewhere warm right now. XD;

Be sure to bring me back a good souvenir, m'kay?

Oh, and have a good recovery, Mika.

Zet

Years
  • Leaving. Seriously. I don't care if you think I'm not. If you do, **** you, you'll proven wrong. Violense, Alladin, Sublime, Guillermo, Jared, quit being the "popular asses" around here. It's not funny.

And, since the lazy staff won't do anything about anything anymore, this forum has gone down the toilet.

**** all of you and good night.

SPOILER ALERT: THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS POPULARITY ON A POKEMON FORUM

that is all, so long and thanks for all the fish nothing Seth!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Leaving. Seriously. I don't care if you think I'm not. If you do, **** you, you'll proven wrong. Violense, Alladin, Sublime, Guillermo, Jared, quit being the "popular asses" around here. It's not funny.

And, since the lazy staff won't do anything about anything anymore, this forum has gone down the toilet.

Bye bby, goodluck with wherever you're going.
    Probably nowhere, but still, good luck!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Leaving. Seriously. I don't care if you think I'm not. If you do, **** you, you'll proven wrong. Violense, Alladin, Sublime, Guillermo, Jared, quit being the "popular asses" around here. It's not funny.

I'll see you tomorrow, then?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Leaving. Seriously. I don't care if you think I'm not. If you do, **** you, you'll proven wrong. Violense, Alladin, Sublime, Guillermo, Jared, quit being the "popular asses" around here. It's not funny.

Who's Alladin? :|

Anyway, I think a break (considering you left, what? four times now?) will do you good. You've gotten far too serious about things going on in this forum compared to how opinionated you were last year. I mean, seriously, you were so cool back in Feb of '09. What happened?

See you in a few days, gurl! :>

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years

Bye seth, See you on MSN.

@Demolition: Goodbye to you as well, its been a plesure.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Back, exams are over, mostly. All I have left are two easy ones. So I am back, yay.

But my supporter status isn't..? >:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Guyysss, please keep it friendly in the LoA thread. </3

Good luck with things Seth, aaand Ctep.. o.o your Supporter status seems to be there, unless of course someone has just fixed it by now. xD Welcome back.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm leaving PC. I'll probably end up visiting from time to time, but I doubt I'll be posting or anything. I have my reasons for leaving, but I will not say why. I'll just say that recent events have started bugging me, and I also haven't been on PC very much lately. I've thought about this several times before, and now, my mind has officially been made up.

I have had a great time here, and have met some very awesome people, but I think it's time for me to go. Thanks for everything, PC.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Adam, no ;;
    You'd better stay on msn and help me with my computer troubles >:

Anyways, I'll miss you.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Even though we aren't friends, I have had minor TCTI convos with you in the past, X-626. And you seem like a pretty cool guy.

Hope you come back in the future. :)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • ~Goodbye to all~

Hello i am sorry this is in the wrong place but sadly i didn't find a place to put this which there should be ;), so i do apologize..

well all i have to say is goodbye really, and i would like to thank all the staff and all the people on this site that made me feel welcome so thanks a lot to all..

i would like to say a special thanks to some of my good friends which have helped me get my hacking skills and be amazingly supportive friends which are:

Alex

He is an outstanding spriter and an amazing friend he has helped me with my spriting skills, his fakemon are amazing. he has sparked most of my ideas..

He has also great hacking skills and helped me learn from him also he has great ideas and is also a great friend he benefits hacks a lot and is a great person to have on any hack team...

now i will come to 2 of my oldest friends on this that have helped me since the start..:

she is also a great spriter and is filled with ideas and i know her GAME x) will go far, she is a very sensitive wonderful girl and a great friend that is great with games...

now the last person i want to mention about, he is an amazing mapper and is outstandingly supportive and is also an amazing friend he is a great great writer with
    great ideas..

Thank you all for your support and help through out this great time we have spent together.. :)

no to explain why i am leaving this reflects nothing on the website it is amazing, i think personally its the time in my life to leave pokemon i am now 13 and i think its time for me to 'grow up' this is just for me please don't take offense.. :)

please do not delete this thread can you please move it into the correct place at least until my friends have seen it, i will send the link to my friends. thank you.. it has been great. :) Goodbye..
    i will now end my thread how i end everything..

~Kian~

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • KIAN, NOOOOOOOOOO!
    OPAL IS NOT A HACK!
    XD

*hugs* I'd love to meet you on deviantart since your 13 now. It's fun to talk.
    Anyway, don't just leave cuz you're 13.. Leave because you know that it's enough. :)
    Thanks for.. mentioning me.. :'<

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • aww man i hate seeing members say goodbye i know one of my friends here left not to long ago, but good luck for the furture even though i don't know you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back