• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • Eh, my exams are going to start on Tuesday. Tomorrow, I'm going to study my ass off for it. So, in the meantime, I will have no time to get on Pokecommunity. Oh, and I need to deal with a couple stuff.​

I'll come back once the workload becomes more lax. As of now, it's becoming too stressful to maintain a healthy life here and there. Don't worry, this is not permanent.​

Love, Borey Christopher Heng​

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Danielle died. A lot of people gained happiness points.

Please note: I didn't actually die. I just lost my password/username and was too lazy to find it. xP

(Also lol I'm not sure if this is the right thread...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    kay, back. I might go inactive and stuff due to RL being..RL, though.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I'll be off a leave of absence for an unknown amount of time. I'll probably pop in a little from time to time, but until my laptop is fixed, I will be unable to remain consistently active in the community.

GAKEON

Artist
    Years
  • I went on a hiatus from this forum for awhile, but didn't post here.

Now I guess I'm back, because I can't find many other forums to hang out on, lol.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • I seem to check here every single day, so then I decided that I really should start posting again, I doubt I'll post as often as I used to (which wasn't that much anyway :D). But recently I seem to have more time on my hands, so I may be around more often. Thanks, P.T

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • This is Pachy, Punching out for a while. I'm most likely going to check PC when I can but I can't guarantee any regularity for that...my life has been rather interesting lately. You can check out my blog to see why I'm going to be gone for a while, but I'll definitely ping back in when my life gets stable again.

PC is a great place, but sadly life really has kept me busy lately and the immediate future looks like it'll be the same way..."busy! busy! busy!" XDDD

Here's to hoping I can come back to PC someday eh?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Great , it's settled now so I can post !

I'll be in Austria from 5-15 March ! Well , I'll have my pretty slow , but OK to use 2007 Eee PC so if I have Wireless there I'll probably be on !

Also , I'll be missing the US Heart Gold Soul Silver Release ! Dammit , man ... well , maybe I'll ilegally find it in Austria ! :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am going to be less active for awhile because school is really busy, and school is more important.

Last edited:

The Red Chain

Gonna be slightly inactive since exams are around the corner.. for about a week or so.
    I'll still be around every day, just not on for as long as usual.
    Ciao guys~

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • Yeah, going on "holiday" ^3^

Be back wednesday or thursday I guess. Not like I'm active or whatever ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back