• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2011
I like Eevee as Eevee, but I gotta stick to the question. I choose Glaceon.

Years
My favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon. It is so cool! It is an awesome Dark Type Pokemon. I really like it and I like how it looks too. Umbreon is awesome.

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Glaceon!
I love ice types
Though I've never had one =(

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Let's see...my favorite eeveelution would be Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Leafeon. OH! And I wouldn't forget about Glaceon, and Eevee of course!

...wait, that's everyone of them right? D:

Erhmm, from my reaction above, I'd say that I don't have any particular favorite eeveelution. I like them all equally.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I like Vaporeon the best; mainly beacuse I like the art of it the most out of all the Eeveelutions. <3 Also, its quite interesting to note that it has the highest max. base stat out of all the eeveelutions, because of its incredibly high HP stat, and also a cross between a mermaid, cectaceans, cats, and canids! It was pretty cool how the makers of pokemon managed to cross them all together into one pokemon. <3 I find it is also so much more you can do with Vaporeon -- wish passer, tank, baton pass user, special attacker, etc.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I like Vaporeon the best; mainly beacuse I like the art of it the most out of all the Eeveelutions. <3 Also, its quite interesting to note that it has the highest max. base stat out of all the eeveelutions, because of its incredibly high HP stat, and also a cross between a mermaid, cectaceans, cats, and canids! It was pretty cool how the makers of pokemon managed to cross them all together into one pokemon. <3 I find it is also so much more you can do with Vaporeon -- wish passer, tank, baton pass user, special attacker, etc.
All the Eeveelutions have the same base stat of 525 - and they all have one extremely high one (which would be interesting if a new one was made for Gen VI, due to all of the base stats being used up in this way for each Eeveelution).

To answer the question: Espeon is easily the favourite for me. It has a great movepool, great Special Attack and Speed stats, and it looks like it could stun you from 50 feet away - which it probably could, given its movepool!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
All the Eeveelutions have the same base stat of 525 - and they all have one extremely high one (which would be interesting if a new one was made for Gen VI, due to all of the base stats being used up in this way for each Eeveelution).

Yeah, sorry; I meant: the max "HP" base stat~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
135Jolteon.png

It's by far the cutest of the bunch, extremely fast, and has access to Pin Missile which, while fairly mediocre now, was a godsend against psychics back in GenI. :D

Livy

Ya skerrrd?
Years
Umbreon, I have a thing for dark Pokemon. I have a love for Eevee, itself & Flareon aswell.
But all the Eeveelution's are epic, I love them all.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years

My three favs are Vaporeon, Espeon, & Flareon.
I said Vaporeon in the poll cuz it's just always had a special place in my heart. :]

Years
I like both Vaporeon and Glaceon. But Vaporeon is better 'cos it can learn Surf (my favourite Water-type attack!)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Vaporeon is my favourite....and I just got one at the pokemon trainer club website. :D

That mini game was horrible though, brought out the rage....

Back